Reviews for Easy A
Animeden chapter 25 . 5/23/2015
Hey I know im like two years late but I just wanna say I was reading entry 22 and if it was relating to your own experiences sorry about the type of harsh treatment you got from your parents and being gay is great dont let anyone take your true self away from you because everyone's different right? Also this story is awesomesauce! Wooo write more fanfics :)
Jillian chapter 40 . 11/30/2013
i am reading entry 37, and im listening to my immortal on repeat.
the irony.
Juuaichi chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Hi I just wanted to send in a quick review to say that No. Just because you are gay does not mean you are for sure going to Hell. I am a believer who reads the Bible occasionally and tho it is mentioned that the action is discouraged that does not mean one is going to Hell. All sins are seen as the same under the eyes of God and everyone sins everyday, does that mean we're all going to Hell? No, because we pray and ask for forgiveness.

Anyone saying that just because you are gay you are going to Hell is a liar and just spreading hate.

Anyway /off soapbox/ so far I'm enjoying it tho I don't think I'm going to continue because I don't like the thoughts and ideas I just mentioned up there perpetrated by so called Ministers (David's father, which I don't even think he is a Minister for one thing) but i do want to say that your writing is very good.
thatsasiriusmustache chapter 37 . 9/10/2011
Well now they're ALL being dicks, so... Well, Blaine's being alright. That's about it.
thatsasiriusmustache chapter 36 . 9/10/2011
I'm kind of pissed off at Kurt. He's being a Squid of Ignorance. If you KNOW someone is in love with you, you don't rub your relationship in their face. It's just cruel. Kurt's being a bit of a dick.
thatsasiriusmustache chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Whoa. It's Kurt. That complicates things. I probably shouldn't find that cute, as a Klaine shipper... Welp heartbreak Dave isn't quite my favorite.. x.x
who-knows-what chapter 54 . 8/12/2011
Hi

From chapter 52 I have been holding back tears and have sat here reading this feeling butterflies of anticipation in my stomach. It brought up many of my own memories and feelings of anticipation/excitement and sadness and the end of my high school and university in those times of transition. Both a time of ending and beginning.

It creates such a strong feeling of nostalgia.

This is very well written and I have so enjoyed reading it.I am very glad I decided to look this story up after stumbling upon the fic you wrote as a sequel to this one. I am now going on to check out the sequel and read it with the same enthusiasm.

who-knows-what chapter 25 . 8/11/2011
Hi,

Just wanted to say that you are brave and smart to write a chapter like this, as you said it reflects some of your own experience. Its a privilege to read something that is based on someones feelings or experiences.I can also relate in some ways to that experience of questioning your self and having to dealing with how others might react.

Its nice to read a story that shows Karofsky as not just a good or bad guy but someone who is complex and in conflict with himself. Well written.

aflaskj chapter 19 . 8/2/2011
I really like Miss Brown. :)

It's kind of weird how they can have one-line conversations by writing when they're right next to each other, but I still like the style you're using. It's enjoyable to read so far.

(and I've put Lani Garver on hold since it intrigued me from your using it. I've already seen Next to Normal though. 3)
mylovelypadalumps chapter 54 . 7/17/2011
this is (jazz) hands down the best glee fic i have ever read in my life. i just.. i have no words other than the fact that i could not put it down until i finished it. it was so beautifully written, the plot was so clever, and just everything about it was just pure quality and amazing. 333
NonupdatingUser chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
maybe Dave Karofsky is bi polar Kurt. Maybe.

I'm really loving the entries. It's compelling!
deeleeteddd chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
omg I just started reading this and I was on chapter 11 when I saw that Kurt was talking about the book "Love You Forever" I used to have that book, and I loved it! I don't know where the book is anymore though...Well anyway GREAT story so far! :D
gleekygirl chapter 23 . 6/5/2011
awesome!
dementedappletree chapter 54 . 6/4/2011
This story was beautiful and I think you were really true to the characters. Dave seems like such a conflicted character and it's nice to see him hopefully have a happy ending.
kdlaxgoalie chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
I like the story so far (I'm only on chapter 5 right now), but I feel the need to adress the song quote at the start of this chapter- more specifically the artist to whom credit is given...

I don't know if Cascada did you cover of Truely, Madly, Deeply (you do know that all Cascada does is techno cover's right?) but the song is orginially sung by the late 90's/early 2000's boy band duo Savage Garden, and their version is, infact, the more well known version...