Reviews for Easy A
paracelcious chapter 32 . 4/26/2011
If Dave had not come out and said it again, I was going to say that Kurt was even more clueless than Blaine, in that Valentine's day fiasco. I want to know what Burt is going to say, I know he'll flip. Yay Glee tonight!
Juliet Hummel-Anderson chapter 32 . 4/26/2011
This brightened my terrible day. Thank you(:
Kurt's Anatomy chapter 31 . 4/26/2011
I'm BACK AGAIN with my MONSTER LONG reviews. I am absolutely speechless. Your story is EPIC! I love Kurt Even More Than I Did before. I ALSO ABSOLUTELY LOVED ROSE'S TURN!
Merthur True Love chapter 31 . 4/26/2011
I love this story so much :)
M chapter 31 . 4/26/2011
GAH I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH.

That is all.
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 31 . 4/25/2011
i really enojoy the concept of re-doing a glee song to see how you've improved. i'd want to hear kurt sing defyih gravity again, just because it's my fave :)

hmmm i'm already going thru glee songs in my head and speculating on what dave will sing.
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 30 . 4/25/2011
i used to like twilight too :) kurt's rant made me smile; it's true tho- girls spend thier time focusing on Chris Colfer and Ben Barnes; how are we supposed to be satisfied with mere mortals?

dave's comment on too much kareoke made me laugh. so true dave.

it was interesting that dave and dad agreed to disagree on the subject of church and state, i hope this means progress?
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 29 . 4/25/2011
your chapters are so good i always read them twice. haha sounds wierd but it's true. i think burt knows; parents have this 6th sense sometimes... urg that book dave has to read- not awesome! i want to study LGBT issues in University so i can be fully educated and use it to make a differance.

and- OH! I'll cover you is one of my fave songs atm. i just dance around my house with it on repeat! :)

i like how kurt said dave would say yes to him. kurt still knows where it's at. and i love that kurt is so forgiving, or at least he can move on from dave's past and support him, and see beyond his outbursts.
TopHatGirl chapter 31 . 4/25/2011
You really have improved from your first chapters, I must say. Though I do wish you would've expanded on Ms. Brown sucking faces with Schue. That was sort of something that needed explanation. Just saying.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 100TH REVIEW CHAPTER!

I can't decided on whether I want it to be Les Miserables or WSS. If it's WSS, would it have choreographed snapping fight scenes? Yes? No?
Rumbleroars Army chapter 31 . 4/25/2011
Aw, poor Miss Brown. And Dave. That pastor is mean.

I could keep going on and on about the story, but I won't (for now)

Great chapter, please update soon!
Lonelygoatherd chapter 30 . 4/25/2011
This is one of my favorite stories to read! And this may sound really strange, but from reading your author's notes you sound like a really sweet person! Keep doing what you're doing! C:
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 29 . 4/25/2011
reading stories like this take me back to high school so fast. when i came out as bi, my guardian's first question was if i'd molested their children. i was heartbroken. i couldn't understand why they assumed that because i liked girls too that i was a monster.

parents aren't perfect. the single hardest lesson for a teenager to learn, at least in my experience.

i hope your character dave gets through this. i know i did. ten years later and i'm a stronger, braver person. i LIKE who i am, and i won't change for anyone. i still can't talk about it to anyone in my family, but at least i still have them.

thanks for the story, have a wonderful day. and know that you're not alone.
Kurt's Anatomy chapter 29 . 4/25/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!

this is probably the best Glee fanfic i have EVER read! The layout is AMAZING! It only makes me wish i'd thought of it! i love this. PLEASE KEEP UPDATING FOREVER AND EVER!

i also LOVE the fact that Karofsky joins Glee Club. nice little twist there! Klaine marriage, OMG! i love the idea. Burt would probably lecture him about how its too early, then kurt would bring on his answering back phase, and argue about it. (banter) But, Yeah i LOVELOVELOVELOVE this whole thing!

You could also have a part how the other Glee Club members react towards Dave joining Glee. Love it so much! Bye ;) hope you liked my essay!
notinuseanymore2 chapter 29 . 4/25/2011
Aww, this is just too cute! I was hesitant to read it at first but I'm glad I did! It's absolutely exceptional and AWW Blaine proposed! So cute!

I actually really like the Kurtofsky friendship. It's sweet. And I like that Dave still has a crush on Kurt. (I'm NOT a Kurtofsky shipper. I'm 98% Klaine - 2% is Puckurt fanfics).
hermionemellark chapter 29 . 4/25/2011
I love this story! O wait i might have already said that... o well update soon!
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »