Reviews for Easy A
Bballgirl14 chapter 28 . 4/24/2011
I really love your story so far! I wish they would do something like this on the show. I also like how u make Dave have a nice side. OMG I can't believe u used the song "Somewhere Only We Know"! I was actually listening to it when I read that part and I really, really love the Warbler version of that song. So happy u picked out that song for their proposal song!
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 28 . 4/24/2011
oh! yay! tumblr time! *runs over to check our your tumblr*

Proposal! jdkjhdfjghj! eeeeee! :D i'd love to hear about teh proposal from blaine's journal. that was so sweet about brown/shoe and dave saying he was happy for them and it gave him hope! awwwwwww!
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 27 . 4/24/2011
your parent's arent making you do hour-long biblestudies, are they? cuz that would suck. i went to a christian school for a while (no choice) and had to do that. :(

YAY! i'm so glad kurt won! can't wait to see what he will sing next :)
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 26 . 4/24/2011
ohhh! the rest of the song! i really like it. i wish i could hear the music too.

and, hey, we're all here for you and we love and support you no matter what. i don't know if our family situations are similar, but easter with the family just reminded me of how differant my views are to thiers. so far i've kept my mouth shut for fear of... i dunno what would happen, but i guess it's only a matter of time before i can't keep quiet any longer. i just hope it would be ok.
thegirlinflat4a chapter 28 . 4/24/2011
OMG!

I love it! KURT AND BLAINE! YAY!

Also, I love how you've made Dave's character progress really realisticly. It hasn't been all forced and hard to believe.

You're totally awesome.
F. Jane chapter 28 . 4/23/2011
i did NOT see that one comming! hahah but its sooo cute! i just hope nothing comes and ruins things for blaine and kurt
hermionemellark chapter 28 . 4/23/2011
This story is one of my favorites! And I'm so happy for Blaine and Kurt! Plus Miss Brown seems really cool. Not sure about Karofsky in Glee... but awesome!
Windrider1967 chapter 28 . 4/23/2011
Wow did you make me drop my coffee cup or what ? Can't say anything else - my jaw is hanging too low right now
Juliet Hummel-Anderson chapter 28 . 4/23/2011
OHMYGOD they are getting married! *squeals* Please let it last! Ppppppllllleeeaaaaasssssseeee!
KlainePotter chapter 27 . 4/23/2011
Awww... I feel so bad for Karofsky... Poor fellow... Oh well, great job! Can't wait for the next! :)
Lonelygoatherd chapter 27 . 4/23/2011
I never clicked on this story when I saw it because I though it was Kurtofsky(which I don't like) but I'm glad I did! I love what you're doing with his story. You should definitely get a Tumblr, it's amazing(but terribly addictive). I'm on mobile now, but when I get home I'll check out your poll!
573535837535838 chapter 27 . 4/23/2011
Beware: Tumblr is great, but it will take over your life. I'd like to say it's not that addictive, but it really is. Great chapter :)
lillibug618 chapter 26 . 4/23/2011
Hi! I stumbled across this story while looking through the Glee pages... I LOVE IT! Its so different from anything I've seen before and its really well written too. Plus its realistic! Anyway, I love it!
PowerLad chapter 26 . 4/23/2011
I hope Dave will be ok.

Need the next Chapter like NOW!
paracelcious chapter 26 . 4/23/2011
Dave is sounding desperate and sad. I am starting to worry about him. Blaine, on the other hand, am sure is preparing a nice surprise.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »