Reviews for Easy A
MaeEmma chapter 26 . 4/23/2011
O.O Update soon? Please?
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 25 . 4/22/2011
you based this off your own experiance? oh sweetie *big hugs*

was this recent? are you ok? now i'm kind of worrying about you. *hugshugshugs*

i like that dave picked numb. i'm a LP fan too :)

oh and i forgot to mention my appreciation of AVPM references :)
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 24 . 4/22/2011
lol rachel. "well it's better than my headband"

kurt singing about moisturizer XD

i really liked kurt's song!

but wont rachel clue in cuz she can see what they're wriiting?
paracelcious chapter 25 . 4/22/2011
I am so sorry for Dave, and, of course, for you. But I keep thinking about all the wonderful things that are going on right now in the GLBT comm. I mean, not long ago, gay, homosexual and such words were whispered, or just never talked about, on tv I grew up watching the funny gay guy, that was more fictional than anything. But I remember my dad would point out the Freddy Mercuries and say something about what musica genius he was, and yes he was gay, but that was beside the point. I come from a close-minded community have a hard time talking about it, but they are learning to accept it. Now I sit and watch Glee with my 8 year old, who coveres her eyes when a couple is kissing but cheered and jumped all around when Klaine kissed because "finally" they were together she does not understand that some people think this is wrong, she was excited for them. So maybe it will be so much easier for the kids growing up now. You are helping generations to come. Sorry for the rambling... Great chapter.
CPB NYC chapter 25 . 4/22/2011
I'll be honest. I ordinarily don't read the authors' notes. I'm glad I read this one.

First of all, the entry was great. I'm always all for Dave coming out. While happy outcomes are easier to absorb, it's not always the case. You did well here.

I'm truly sorry your own experience was not happier. Mine wasn't perfect, but it wasn't awful, either. I hope you're in a better place now. Send me an email addy if you ever need an ear. I can be a good listener ; )
TopHatGirl chapter 25 . 4/22/2011
Hug.

There, holding my nagging tongue there.

I really like how you execute this, though. It's nicely done, and you don't really blatantly say anything about their actual actions. Those camps actually exist? Man, I hate people sometimes.

Hug x2.

And a cupcake.

:D
paracelcious chapter 24 . 4/22/2011
I love the interaction between Kurt and Blaine, they really are great for each other. That you made Kurt describe a version of Blaine, but not down to a Tee shows the confidence they have on this relationship. (Last chapter) and the lyrics where great.
MaeEmma chapter 24 . 4/22/2011
Update soon? Please? I love this!
CPB NYC chapter 24 . 4/22/2011
Entertaining, as always, but I had to stop and take a moment to tell you I really liked Kurt's lyrics. Nice job - I could see that being set to music, too.
thegirlinflat4a chapter 23 . 4/22/2011
This story is amazing! I just love it! I don't mind what musical you do, just so long as Kurt and Blaine get awesome roles in it!
573535837535838 chapter 21 . 4/22/2011
I really like the idea of a kind of monologue before the entries, it makes things clearer _
573535837535838 chapter 22 . 4/22/2011
Lol, Rachel is such a fruitcake xD
573535837535838 chapter 23 . 4/22/2011
Yaaaay :D special chapter! *does happy dance* I'm going to go back and review a few more chapters so you can get to 100 quicker ;) I loveee Rachel's crush on Blaine btw xD
PatchworkMelody chapter 23 . 4/21/2011
I vote Phantom of the Opera! I love that musical. It's like my favorite ever. Ever.
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 23 . 4/21/2011
wow, for someone with 2 gay dad's rachel sure doesn't give up on tryingto convince blaine XD. i'm so excited for the spacial chapter! *skipps off to vote*
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »