Reviews for Easy A
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 22 . 4/21/2011
you have captured annoying!rachel perfectly, my friend
boriqua522 chapter 23 . 4/21/2011
i really enjoyed this chapter. it made me laugh and that's a great thing, after all the angst i've been reading lately. congrats on the 100 reviews, you deserve them. please continue.
KlainePotter chapter 22 . 4/21/2011
This is amazing! I really love this and can't wait to read the next chapter! I'm glad I found this story! :)
MaeEmma chapter 22 . 4/21/2011
I. Love. This. Story. To. Death.

Argg! Update soon!
thewitchofthesouth-lazytologin chapter 22 . 4/21/2011
hey! I like both the journal and the dialogue way
ThatOtherFanGirl chapter 22 . 4/21/2011
I LOVE this. I'm having a love affair with this story.

About the dialogue, I think it would be cool if you included both talk and journal in your chapters. Not in every chapter, but the dialogue/fight was really good. I like how you followed it up with an entry from Kurt. Maybe more journal follow up, next time?

I'm thinking that Dave probably came out to his parents, and it didn't go I right? I hope I am. I like being right :-)
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 21 . 4/20/2011
hi! i like that you added the "out of journal" bits because they were necessary to tell the story.

oh karofsky, what happened? i kinda want to give him a hug.
paracelcious chapter 21 . 4/20/2011
So if you want to have the conversation at the beginning it's your choice. But I have to tell you that your journal entry is what makes your story special. You do a great job making the entries explain what is going on, and how they are relating to each other. BTW You are making me like Dave, and I really don't like him, so you must be doing something good. Thanks
TopHatGirl chapter 21 . 4/20/2011
I like this much better, though I was hoping for more than "Blaine lost in than started swinging." Maybe a tad more descriptions.

Man, I'm probably one of your most annoying reviewers, huh? Oh, well.

Keep this style up, I love it.
TopHatGirl chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
I agree with you on the episode quality this week. Kind of stale, and forced.

SCOTT PILGRIM! *air guitars*

Awesome chapter! Oh, Dave. Pick a side and stick to it, dude!

anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
oh my book on how to be striaght!that would be the worst xmas prezzie ever!

oh man what will happen with dave?
MaeEmma chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
I agree about this weeks Glee. The distinct lack of Klaine (what, like for five lines for the both of them?) left me in tears. The longest hiatus ever and I got a benefit concert and freaking Shuester's romantic life? The one thing I got out of that episode was watching Blaine shove Karofsky in slow motion and a preview at the end... I don't think I can wait a week.

Okay- that aside- (sorry, I have to rant every chance I get)- I really want to see Dave come out to his parents! So much drama!

I love this story! Update soon!
paracelcious chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
Aww, poor Dave, must be so hard for him. And I agree with you, not crazy about the glee episode, although it did show they're strengths as artists, but still, not crazy about it.
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
Poor Dave [. Really well done. I enjoyed it
Windrider1967 chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
I literally squealed when I saw the notification that you had updated. I love this story so much for it's originality and personality. Don't worry you're not alone, last night's ep left me bored to tell the truth. The songs were wonderful but the plot was sketchy at best, and I actually found myself waiting for it to be over. Did they "Back up" the Kurt/Blaine relationship again? I think the storyline for them was " uncomfortable friends go to a show, meet up with a bully, and go home." At least some hand holding or a head on the shoulder ppl ! Is that too much to ask? That's what boyfrineds do when they are listening to an emotional song right?
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »