Reviews for Easy A
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 19 . 4/19/2011
oh no! the parental untis are gettign suspicious! O_O

dave would describe a football.

oh i'm so curious if daves parents will find out
MaeEmma chapter 18 . 4/19/2011
Again, I must pester you, once again with: Ohmigodilovethisstory.

I feel like I should give you some shape or form of real review, but this is so perfect I feel as though I'm at a loss for words. :D

Update soon!
TopHatGirl chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
Another name correction: Coach Beiste. I know. It's weird. It took me FOREVER to get used to it. Haha, I'll stop bothering you with that stuff now.

But I think you should have them take their journals home over winter break.

Great chapter! :D
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
Once again, loved it!
PhoenixVenom chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
Interesting story you have here. I'll be honest with you, and say that I actually don't know the show this is from at all, I think I've heard it mentioned, thoug, but I really like the storyline and the concept that you have going here regardless. :)
paracelcious chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
Still liking 5ave, and thatnks for the Blaine in Harry Potter wear image. Scar and all.
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
HAHAHA top/bottom kurt lol! too funny

i bet dave's mom does know. i don't know what it is... but sometimes you can just tell, ya know?

i know several people who i'm 99% sure are gay, but they are in the closet. and of course you can't say anything, so you just wait with open arms :)
PowerLad chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
I really love this. Dave is such a smart ass.
Charliefox2012 chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
I've been reading this since the beginning, sorry I haven't reviewed until now. Anyway, I love this so much. Dave and Kurt are hilarious. They make interesting semi-friends. Too bad it isn't a Kurtofsky (sorry huge fan of that shipping).

Anyway, love the story as is and it is so awesome.

Awaiting more.
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
Bahahha Dave. Great job, loved it.
Poop Deck Glynnis chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
Aw, this is good! Specially the last part... Hehe. Dave the lil perv. :P
MaeEmma chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
That last line... that was so teenage boy. I kind of loved it. :)

I love this story! Update soon!
573535837535838 chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
LOL! Love this!
MaeEmma chapter 14 . 4/17/2011
I love that. Absoloutly LOVED that, Blaine and Rachel need to be in here more!
thedaringkurtsie chapter 16 . 4/17/2011
Is it wrong that I had a minor panic attack when Kurt invited Karofsky to Chicago? I love that musical, it's one of my favourites. Anyways, I LOVE this fic. You've completely changed my opinion on Karofsky, and for that, I thank you. I'm so glad I found this! :D
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »