Reviews for Easy A
573535837535838 chapter 16 . 4/17/2011
Aww, they're kind of in a hate/hate friendship aren't they?
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 16 . 4/16/2011
Really well done. Loved it.
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 16 . 4/16/2011
yay! you are on a roll!
Windrider1967 chapter 16 . 4/16/2011
The more I read on this story the more stuck I am. I love the way you have resolved the Kurt/Dave issues. I do think that he will be redeemed on the show, and the Baline and Kurt will be a big part of him figuring himself out. I love the vehicle you have given them to do this
paracelcious chapter 16 . 4/16/2011
Glad to hear you are continuing with the story. Blaine, Kurt and dave going out together to a musical... So many things could happen...I am growing fonder of Dave because of this story.
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
i think kurt's first response was very nice; he thought about it and observed, and let dave down nicely. very gentlemanly.

kurt and dave arguing over whether or not dave wrote it on his hand just cracked me up lol

i really enjoyed when karofsky uses teh word "indeed" it just seems such a distinguished word for someone trying to be all tough and jock-ish.

awwww D&k are sharing books. :D

i really liked this chapter!
paracelcious chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Way to let them down gently. Nice Kurt.
573535837535838 chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Aww :) very good, and really funny!
CPB NYC chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
I liked this story from the start, but I'm liking it so much more now that there's more of a banter between Kurt and Dave, and Miss Brown's comments as she sort of watches over them.

The whole, "Did not," "Did too," and "Seriously Boys?" made me laugh out loud, in earnest.
Merthur True Love chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
I loved the Blaine and Rachel Chapter. and i loved this chapter too.
CPB NYC chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
Good grief, finally. The underlying concept here is very cool - the journal assignment is a totally different take on the relationship between Dave and Kurt. I liked that from the start, but I was wondering how long it would be before Kurt softened at least enough to really try to understand Dave. Kurt was coming off as being just bitter and resentful 90% of the time, which doesn't seem like Kurt.

I'm sure many will disagree with me and note that, for the most part, Dave's still been a dick to him, even in the journal entries. Still, Kurt is the more enlightened of the two, and I'd expect Kurt to catch on that it's stll all about defense mechanisms for Dave, and to see through that.

Anyway, nice job, cool story.
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
I actually really liked this kind of chapter!
573535837535838 chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
LOL! Great chapter :D
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
oh! "all i ask of you"! i love phantom of the opera and i think it would be wonderful of RMurphs made that song into a klaine duet.

most of all i want kurt to sing "wishing you were somehow here again". he could sing it at his mom's grave. i managed to write this into my klaine fic XD. if it happens in canon i will cry with joy.
Daznaz chapter 11 . 4/15/2011
Love the story but i have to say i love this chapter. my Mom gave me that book 1 year before she passed away and even wrote me a note in the inside cover. Everytime I hear that title it makes me cry. I also keep the book in my room so i totally related to the chapter. thanks
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »