Reviews for Easy A
boriqua522 chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
LMAO! that was hilarious. that poor teacher, having to put up with rachel berry. i couldn't stop laughing when blaine said kurt would feed her to the lake monster or just drown her. this was great. can't wait for the next part of kurt and karofsky. did kurt figure out who karofsky's crush is? can't wait.
paracelcious chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
Oooh, this is getting serious. I really like the assignment style of writing. It'S funny how easier it is to express your feeling in writing, when it actually is a lot more permanent. Can't wait for the next chapter.
TopHatGirl chapter 14 . 4/15/2011
I just have to say this.

It's Rachel. I know, I had to get used to it too. Not trying to be one of those snarky corrector b words.

But still, great look at how they're going!

Sincerely,

TopHatGirl *insert unicorn here*
MaeEmma chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
First off: "He burns things. Even cereal."

I can relate.

Second:

OhmyfreakingGodIlovethisstroy! Ahh! I am left speechless... just UPDATE SOON!

Also: I was thinking it would be kind of cool to hear Rachel/Blaine's journal with the same plot as this. Maybe you could make that a sequel or something? Either way, I'd love to read that!
TopHatGirl chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
I must admit, it would be quite interesting if it was Blaine. An all out bitch slap fight! TO THE DEATH.

Too dramatic?

Sigh.

Well, if it's Kurt, then there's bound to be awkward tension. Which is always fun to read!

Another lovely update. FOR NOW. Mwahahahahhahaha...

Okay, I'll stop.
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
O_O OMWG! *flails* AAAHHHH! omgomgomg this is the most excited i've gotten about a chapter of a fic in a long time. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

oh. my. prada. what's next? *hyperventilating*

UPDATE SOOOOOOON!

(dave's really brave to tell kurt)
Merthur True Love chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
I like this story please update soon.

I kinda want to know how Blaine is handling Rachel's diary entries though lol.
Windrider1967 chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
I really love how you are handling this whole story. I do thinkk that Karofsky is much deeper than the raging lunatic that most ppl seem to think he is. I can see Klaine becoming mentors of a type, tho I would rather see another guy come out or transfer in for him. PLS WHATEVER YOU DO don't break up my boys for Karofsky. While I may agree with redeeming him, having him hook up with Kurt after all the bullying is just wrong to me
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
Oh dear...well done I loved it and can't wait to read more
573535837535838 chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
Aww! The ending was completely perfect! Loved it :D I would write more but my iPod is about to die :P
MaeEmma chapter 12 . 4/15/2011
Ohmigod, I'm loving this. I admit I'm usually not really into stories with this type of format and whatnot, but this is simply amazing. I love your Miss Brown character: she's kind of like a more compassionate (and female) version of Mr. Shue. And also, I love how you've created Kurt- we all know he's a fashion-obsessed diva, but this really gets into his head, way further then even some of his really deep moments on the show and you manage to keep him in character at really hard times, and I find that really hard to do. I also love Karofsky and how you made it so he has a crazy back story we never hear about in the show. I think it's really interesting how he has these extremely religious parents, and I'm really excited to see where that goes. I hope he can rack up the courage to tell his parents!

This is a really long review, but I had to do it. This story is getting near enough justice from the number of reviews. Keep the chapters coming!
573535837535838 chapter 12 . 4/15/2011
Ohhh, things are getting tense! Loved it :D
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
oh. that last line. wow. huh. i never thought that it would have been dave's first kiss too. well that puts a differant spin on it.

teeheeheehhee kurt and blaine being naughty! oh man that is great:)
TopHatGirl chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
LENGTH HAS HAPPENED, AND IT IS GREAT. BRAVO!

Anyways, on to the actual story:

ohmygodohmygodohmygod.

Kurt! He had...I'M SO PROUD OF HIM! Wanky ;) with hickeys.

Yeah, I'm gonna say I personally wouldn't share my sex life with my worst enemy and my english teacher. But, if Kurt wants to, he can go right ahead.

I like the progress that Dave is going through here.

As always, love this story. I'm glad fanfiction took some tylenol and is working again.
573535837535838 chapter 11 . 4/14/2011