Reviews for Easy A
MaeEmma chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
Ahh! I love this story. Update soon!
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
*mad giggling* oh blaine is too adorable! awwwwww i just want to pick him up and squeeze him :D

can i post a link to this story on my tumblr? i think the people following me might like it :)
MaeEmma chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
I love the poem-thing. That's so cute. :) I love this story so far!
MaeEmma chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
I had to throw in that I live in Maine and I'm flattered. :)
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
I really love your Kurt. Great job! I loved it
573535837535838 chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
Awww! Blaine's note was really sweet!
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
Well done! I really enjoyed it. I loved Kurts last point.
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
wow i loved dave's confession about karofsky vs dave. this is so amazing!
TopHatGirl chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
I've been having the same problem. No worries, I think FF was just having issues. I bet it was that time of the month for it. Get it? No? Okay, I'll shut up.

The length is getting better and more in depth, I've noticed. Nice work, I'm loving this emotional stuff getting through.

Odd English project indeed.
Lil'RedAndTheSourWolf chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
So funny 3
573535837535838 chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
Kurt.'s comment made me lol xD great work!
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
I'm really enjoying this. I can just imagine Kurt smirking, being like "LOL yeah sure, buddy" when Karofsky was talking about his 'crush' a few chapters back.I think you characterize them really well. And just a little constructive criticism: I think you should take out the part about sucking at summaries in your summery space. It’s kinda a turn off for perspective readers, ya know? I almost didn’t read it, and now I know I would have really regretted it. Anyways, great job!

Loved it, can't wait for more )
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
yay! kurt come to canada!i loved living in quebec- the autumn is beautiful and the people are entertaining. plus the real quebecious poutine is the most delicious thing you could ever eat :D

i like how k and d are working stuff out (well not really resolving stuff, but they are getting to understand each other i think)
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
oh this is so good. i'll bet this is the most iteresting part of miss brown's day; as a teacher you want to help kids but it's not all the time you get to help them with more than reading and writting. :)

also, i am curious: in canon glee Karofsky Senoir didn't seem to openly hate gays. in your story, would he keep his prejudice under wraps in a formal setting like that? or would he have defended dave's bullying?
573535837535838 chapter 7 . 4/11/2011