Reviews for Easy A
TopHatGirl chapter 51 . 5/11/2011
For a sequel, you should do like a letter journal or something, where they both write to each other and Miss Brown.

Yes, coffee date! ALWAYS LEADS TO SOMETHING ELSE.
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 50 . 5/11/2011
Very cute. Loved it
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 50 . 5/11/2011
hahaha kurt is so insistant lol
notinuseanymore2 chapter 50 . 5/11/2011
AWW - I CRIED TOO! Chris Colfer's an amazing actor and ONE of the main reasons I watch Glee - actually, I love pretty much all the cast, though Finn's character is bugging me... Anyway, THIS IS ADORABLE. Karofsky, you have to phone Walt! I want to hear how it goes!
Mrs. Cedric Cullen chapter 50 . 5/11/2011
I love you! I love this story! It's so much fun to read and you really captured the true essence of the characters, especially Dave. Many stories make Dave the big, bad, scary bully, but you really made him relatable and gave him a humorous side that nearly every other author fails to grant him. I don't believe he's an all around bad person, he just makes some craptastic mistakes, so kudos to that!

I'm also quite partial to the journal entry format. Love it!

And I want Ms. Brown for my teacher. Can I have her pretty please? :)

Continue please!
Jeraina chapter 50 . 5/11/2011
I so agree with what you said about the episode, made me cry! ;_;

And I'm so happy they put Kurt here and there, it's what rrally makes the show worth watching. I actually watched it twise in a row; once the whole ep and then all Kurt parts :P.

But about the chapter :D :

I love the interaction you've put Dave and Kurt to. How Dave immediately forgot about his feelings for Kurt when he met Walt. I so hope it goes well for him, and I believe (don't take this THAT bad a threat :)) it will.

Nice that you've updated this frequently! Thumbs up to see where this' going.
paracelcious chapter 50 . 5/11/2011
Hehehe, Dave and Kurt, I never though I'd say it, but they are so adorable together.
TarotTerra chapter 49 . 5/11/2011
Okay, I just gotta say, I sat down and read your whole story (or what's writen so far) in one go. It took be about 2 hours. And I gotta say, I'm in love! I do hope you continue to write, and I hope that you never lose your passion for it!

I'll be looking forward to new chapters and VPM references.
Teegan.xx chapter 49 . 5/10/2011
Haha! :) Good chapter. Dave likes Bad boys :D Update soon! x
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 49 . 5/10/2011
This chapter JUST made me realize that all four of them like boys :) I really liked this one, it showed their personality. Get excited whenever a new chpater is posted :)
Going.Going.It's Gone chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
You..you...and I...but..

Wow.

Just wow. I suddenly want to be a English teacher just to do this. And siksdklngjsjbwrjf all these books you talk about. THESE ARE MY FAVOURITE BOOKS. Please, get out of my head. Please.

I was just listing them, and What Happened To Lani Garver came and BAM! Tears.

Excuse me whilst I disregard sleep to read these.
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 49 . 5/10/2011
"It confuses my nose." lololol

and "shut up it's abstract"

blaien says the best things XD
notinuseanymore2 chapter 49 . 5/10/2011
Lol - Karofsky likes Bad Boys! I like Badboy!Walt... Who hasn't made a proper appearance *sniffle*. I'm going to listen to that song now.
paracelcious chapter 49 . 5/10/2011
Lol on the quiz! Blaine, Dave and Kurt playing together, they really have come along way.
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 48 . 5/9/2011
I really don't care for Karofsky whatsoever, but this fic makes me like him more and more. I'm slowly starting to warm up to the Kurtofsky friendship thing too. Oh, and I love your characterization of Blaine. Every time one of his journal entries pops up, I find myself cracking up.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: I really love this fic! :)
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »