Reviews for Easy A
PatchworkMelody chapter 42 . 5/1/2011
I love you. Everytime that I log onto my e-mail account, it always tells me that their is a new chapter of this story up, so I love that you update everyday. Mainly because I love this story so it makes my day to read it everyday :)
KLAINELOVER123 chapter 41 . 5/1/2011
MORE MORE MORE not to sound mean
KLAINELOVER123 chapter 40 . 5/1/2011
HOLY CRAP! I am loving this damn story more more more more please please please! thanks
ThatOtherFanGirl chapter 40 . 5/1/2011
I'm so sad there are only 10 chapters left.

And Burt should press charges! Karofsky is terrible, no matter how much he's 'changed'. He's still acting like a bully. A confused bully, yes, but a bully none the less.

I've been following this for a while, and whenever you post a new chapter, my mood really goes up. Thanks for writing this, and updating so often! Your fans appreciate it!
notinuseanymore2 chapter 40 . 5/1/2011
I ove how Kurt's brave in a way and facing Karofsky. Love it!
thedaringkurtsie chapter 39 . 5/1/2011
BLAINE IS IN A RAGE!

Sorry, needed to get that out of my system. That was the only thing running through my head that ENTIRE chapter. I loved it. Such brilliant chapter, very realistic of eachothers reactions. Fantastic.
TopHatGirl chapter 39 . 4/30/2011
I can't feel bad for Blaine anymore. Whoo! Conflict!

I really don't know why Blaine hasn't kicked some ass, instead of writing in a journal about it.
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 39 . 4/30/2011
shit's gonna go down! omg can't wait to see what happens and hear kurts pov
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 38 . 4/30/2011
awww dave lost kurt's trust. oh boy. and blaine doesnt know yet! kurt, tell your man what's up!
hermionemellark chapter 39 . 4/30/2011
Wait what did Karofsky do? I'm confused
paracelcious chapter 39 . 4/30/2011
Thanks for the quick update, and WHAT IS WRONG WITH DAVE!
paracelcious chapter 38 . 4/30/2011
Ok, so wait, Blaine is being nice to Dave? I am just worried about Kurt, did he freak out about the kiss?
notinuseanymore2 chapter 38 . 4/30/2011
Ooh, Karofsky's feeling GUILTY! I like how Blaine catches on that something's suspicious about him.
BlueSteelLove1207 chapter 38 . 4/30/2011
I haven't reviewed before, but I really like the story. It is such an interesting concept. I just had one correction. Great Danes aren't racing dogs. Those are called Greyhounds. Thought I'd let you know. Keep up the good work. I like your writing style, and this story always keeps me interested.
LilacSky128 chapter 38 . 4/30/2011
Yes, feel guilty Dave! Aw, poor Kurt. I liked how you did the conversation between Blaine and Karofsky, it seemed very in character and how they might start to build a friendship... too bad it's all about to get shot to pieces... somehow, I can't see Blaine being too happy about Karofsky kissing Kurt when he finds out about it. God, I am seriously getting addicted to this story, please update soon!
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »