Reviews for Easy A
notinuseanymore2 chapter 36 . 4/29/2011
I love, love, love Kurt in this. Beautiful fanfic!
Kurt's Anatomy chapter 35 . 4/28/2011
I'm Not Getting Down On You For It, Cause Easy A Is Like The BEST FanFic I've Ever Read, But You Missed Out Second? ;) I want to write a journal version :D no, that would be copyright :D
Juliet Hummel-Anderson chapter 35 . 4/28/2011
I've only ever seen POTO, so I just a little confused. But it's all good. :D
TopHatGirl chapter 35 . 4/27/2011
Dave as Officer Krupke? That would've been so great.

Slightly disappointed, since I have never seen Rent.

DON'T SHOOT ME DEAR GOD *ducks*

Yeah, yeah. I know. Oh well, maybe I'll learn a thing or two.
MaeEmma chapter 34 . 4/27/2011
Break a leg! Due to the fact it's an audition I'm going to assume it's a preforming related thing. If it's athletic and you just prefer to say audition, please don't break a leg, that would be bad.

Beautiful, as always. Update soon!
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 33 . 4/26/2011
yes! we need more ppl who have studied the bible and can argue that gay is ok

omg glee was awesome! kurt's song!ghgkhjgugcfg he is not human i swear. he is an angel sent to increase world awesome
notinuseanymore2 chapter 33 . 4/26/2011
I had to skip past that AN.

Nice chapter! (I'm actually watching BTW now.)
December Winds chapter 33 . 4/26/2011
I adore this. I'm going to be late for school reviewing this but whatevs.

My only pointer would be that I'm not sure they have civil unions in the States like they do in the UK. It really confused me for a while, but I'm under the impression that some states, like 4 or 5, have legalised same sex marriage. Here , it's currently a civil union but I believe that same sex marriage is on the agenda to be legalised.

There isn't an awful lot of difference I don't think but hey. Just a thought.

More please ;D

rei023 chapter 33 . 4/26/2011
Great story, seriously, I LOVE IT... too bad you can't change the fact that David's dad isn't homophobe, but it also gives a little confrontation on his (Dave's) life.

Aaaanywayyyy...i just wanted to know; are they writting with a pencil or in a webjournal or something like that? because i haven't figured it out yet. :P
TopHatGirl chapter 33 . 4/26/2011
I had to close my eyes and go "LALALALALALALALALALALALLAA" over the author's note. Sigh, stupid time zones. But still super stoked for it. I hope it lives up to expectations.

Uh, so even though I wanted to close my eyes through the stuff talking about god and all of that, I didn't, and it was interesting what Dave mentions here. I like the fact how he says that even though he prayed for all of the gay thoughts to go away, it didn't, and so God must have wanted it. That's how I interpreted it. Sorry if I got it completely wrong.

Nice deep chapter, and I am more attached to the idea of Dave being in a biblical studies than just "football football football."

Ack, again, I ramble. Sorry, and awesome chapter!
paracelcious chapter 33 . 4/26/2011
In my opinion, today is a happy glee day! The episode was awesome! The best one in my opinion. In a nutshell, it was about everything the encompasses glee. Everyone did a great job showing their weaknesses, that is not easy. On an extremely superficial note, Kurt was breathtaking today, more than ever. He showed a confidence I've never seen in him before. When he sang, he showed such maturity, the time in Dalton did him well. Of course I almost died with SOWK, beautiful, and Blaine has him weekends and afternoons, so everything is fine. As for your chapter, one of the best as well. The acceptance Burt gives the boys and the openness they have is... Wow. And you wrote it well. Again, you really make me like Dave. What he says is honest to God, truth. Happy Glee Day!
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 32 . 4/26/2011
oh dave :( i hope he can get over kurt.

i'm so excited for kurt and blaine telling everyone :D

im glad you chose this song for dave; it's perfect.

i am also excited for glee tonight! my timezone is behind alot of people on tumblr, so i have to aviod that site for about 5 hours before glee comes on at my house so i dont see the spoilers. it's the hardest part of the week because i loooooove my tumblr and it drives me nuts that everyone gets to see glee and flail over it before me.

at least it's an excersise in patience XD
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 32 . 4/26/2011
blaine blaine blaine... may as well translate to blah blah blah. . . i'm so sick of him bein all up in everything...

will there ever be any kurtofsky? pretty please?

gotta give the big lug some hope... some joy... some lovin...

anyhoo... the writing is, as usual, amazing... love the characterization, and the song selection is great.
TopHatGirl chapter 32 . 4/26/2011
Awkward revelationsawkward reading. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, just putting it out there.

Also, I think you shouldn't do Les Miserables. Even though it's an awesome musical, I don't think a lot of people would know what it is. Then again, it is Glee fans, so they might. Ack, I'm rambling.

Great chapter!
MaeEmma chapter 32 . 4/26/2011
O.o This is so wonderful... just... just update. That's all I can express with words.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »