Reviews for So It Begins
erika shoval chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
OH,BELLA LA PAUVRE PETITE!
erika shoval chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
4.16? WE ARE TODAY 01/05/2013. BUT • Happy Birthday! I wish you lots of happiness!
I HAVE MORE THAN 20 YEARS YOU ... THANK YOU FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL FIC!
erika shoval chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
VAS IT TOO FAST, I THINK, AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP!
erika shoval chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Ok you hooked me once again!
erika shoval chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!
sogian chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
Shit! No! Charlie its such a suck person... How could he... I'm against violence and murder but I think that I could make an exception this time... Will Edward help Tia? Save her from him? Can't wait to read more... Please update soon! Will you continue with the story?
sogian chapter 23 . 1/5/2013
Omg! Really? Alice is such a bitch! She had planned everything all along... Will Edward and Bella find out what its going on? And will Alice take the company or something? She only has a third of the company so the girls can throw her out if they want...
acw1 chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
TWINS96 chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
Too late for him to start feeling sorry now... Cant wait to see what happens next
lanigirl96003 chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
Looking forward to more
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
Wow Charlie so fucking obsessed and self absorbed he doesn't think about the fact that he committed kidnapping, assault, gross negligence and rape. Not only that but Alice, waht a stupid drugged out fucking whore. Nothing was done to her that she didn't deserve because of the effects of her addiction.
Jojo657 chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
Oh it must be Edward calling or Renee or Bella so i just done know
cullenmeadow chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
Welcome back with these two outtakes - wow that's just ... speechless I am, speechless!
lilmstran chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
loved it
hope to read more
sweetchanel09 chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! MANY HAVE BEEN WAITING MONTHS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE!
1,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »