Reviews for So It Begins
twimima7 chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYBODY HAVE TO SAY BUT I LIKE THIS STORY! Don't give it up! It's a love story for goodness sake.
twimima7 chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
Glad they are married and what will Alice have to say about it? Charlie is in for a surprise. Oh yeah!
twimima7 chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
He needs to tell her who he is and quick before he lose her.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Alice is just jealous of Bella's happiness. I love how Edward surprised Bella.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Sadden for the beatings Charlie had abused her for years. I wold be traumatized too. Hope Edward put some cement blocks on tied to his legs and dump him in the ocean.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Great chapter of course I'm reading it again cause I love it.
mrsvixter chapter 25 . 3/21/2015
please continue this story
Guest chapter 25 . 3/20/2015
Shit update soon or im going to be lost, love this story
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
Smut oh hell no its a burning fire that is never ending
Leibeezer chapter 25 . 2/4/2015
I just found this story, and I love it. I hope you are going to continue with this story, because I would like to know what's going to happen next.
twimom1960 chapter 25 . 1/30/2015
I hope that everything is going well for you and that real life has just got in the way. I would love to see thins story completed
Stelle's Pen chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
I sincerely hope that you would continue with this wonderful story. This is a too good story to just leaf unfinished... I absolutely how Edward treat Bella in this story :)
Honey2me chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
Come on! It's been over a year now and we still don't know how this story ends. Please update.
MandaMay1324 chapter 25 . 9/3/2014
Will you be updating anytime soon?! I really like the story but hate when things just end randomly.
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 25 . 8/8/2014
Love this story soo much and really really hope that you will continue it!
1,369 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »