Reviews for So It Begins
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
Smut oh hell no its a burning fire that is never ending
Leibeezer chapter 25 . 2/4/2015
I just found this story, and I love it. I hope you are going to continue with this story, because I would like to know what's going to happen next.
twimom1960 chapter 25 . 1/30/2015
I hope that everything is going well for you and that real life has just got in the way. I would love to see thins story completed
Stelle's Pen chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
I sincerely hope that you would continue with this wonderful story. This is a too good story to just leaf unfinished... I absolutely how Edward treat Bella in this story :)
Honey2me chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
Come on! It's been over a year now and we still don't know how this story ends. Please update.
MandaMay1324 chapter 25 . 9/3/2014
Will you be updating anytime soon?! I really like the story but hate when things just end randomly.
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 25 . 8/8/2014
Love this story soo much and really really hope that you will continue it!
silversimon chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
Won't you please return to continue your wonderful, sexy store?! Too good to be abandoned :) I want to know about Hope's evil plot. Poor Jasper. And looking forward to Alice's downfall. And more!
Vero Diaz chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
When are you going to post the new chapter?
brittany08forever chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
Can't wait for more
Caliborn96 chapter 25 . 3/28/2014
Ahhhhhh! Please update?
casstella chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
Oh please finish this story I want to know what's going on with hope, Bella, edeard , Rose & Charlie
booksxforxlife chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
This is a pretty good story. However, there's no real storyline. We don't feel what the characters do. Seriously, this was a fairly long chapter and more than half of it was sex. Really!? And if Rose and Alice are such great friends, how come they haven't talked to her or questioned where she was? Isn't it during the week, when Bella should be working? Also, Edward keeps talking about finding people of her past, but so far he's not doing a very good job of it. You made Edward head of the Mob, but he doesn't seem very busy to me. Bella owns a very successful company, but again...she's not busy either. The story is focused solely on the relationship between Bella and Edward, and we get no emotions from them. I'm pretty sure most of your story so far has been about sex.
xshynenstarx chapter 24 . 2/14/2014
The new year has come and past. I was hoping that you were writing again. Please update this wonderful story. I want to hear more about the pregnancy, rose and Emmett, hopefully, Renee gets better too. Please update soon!
PoppySeed101 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014