Reviews for So It Begins
silversimon chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
Won't you please return to continue your wonderful, sexy store?! Too good to be abandoned :) I want to know about Hope's evil plot. Poor Jasper. And looking forward to Alice's downfall. And more!
Vero Diaz chapter 22 . 6/26/2014
When are you going to post the new chapter?
brittany08forever chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
Can't wait for more
Caliborn96 chapter 25 . 3/28/2014
Ahhhhhh! Please update?
casstella chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
Oh please finish this story I want to know what's going on with hope, Bella, edeard , Rose & Charlie
booksxforxlife chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
This is a pretty good story. However, there's no real storyline. We don't feel what the characters do. Seriously, this was a fairly long chapter and more than half of it was sex. Really!? And if Rose and Alice are such great friends, how come they haven't talked to her or questioned where she was? Isn't it during the week, when Bella should be working? Also, Edward keeps talking about finding people of her past, but so far he's not doing a very good job of it. You made Edward head of the Mob, but he doesn't seem very busy to me. Bella owns a very successful company, but again...she's not busy either. The story is focused solely on the relationship between Bella and Edward, and we get no emotions from them. I'm pretty sure most of your story so far has been about sex.
xshynenstarx chapter 24 . 2/14/2014
The new year has come and past. I was hoping that you were writing again. Please update this wonderful story. I want to hear more about the pregnancy, rose and Emmett, hopefully, Renee gets better too. Please update soon!
PoppySeed101 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
zsizsizari chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
twimima7 chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
Please come back and finish your story. I'm very interested in the coming chapters and love your writing. Can't begin to say how sorry I am for all the negative people who go around hasseling you guys. We loose more good writers on Fanfiction, You would think that they would listen to people who enjoy their stories and know that we're twilight fans that live through your generous writings. Keep up the good work.
Sooz88 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Sooz88 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Love them, so sexy/cute xx
Sooz88 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
I want an Edward! lol I actually have one close enuff! xx
Sooz88 chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I love ur story, although, it wprries me not to see the complete status on it :-/ xx
71star chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
I'm so loving this story...
I do have a feeling that something bad is going to happen though... Nothing can be this good w/o some drama...
Loving Esme and Carlisle too!
1,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »