Reviews for So It Begins
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Well that escalated quickly.
jeanine0963 chapter 25 . 10/5/2013
hi leslie,

I extremely love this story...I was so excited to see an update and then it wasn't an update...but i love this story...this edward is the bomb...this alice damn she is a trip...can't wait to see where you develop these characters. and i love rosalie...and kate...
abaith chapter 25 . 10/5/2013
I'm holding you to that missy!
ruthnickcj chapter 25 . 10/4/2013
Yes please come back to your stories. I want to know how they will end.
Teresa R chapter 25 . 10/4/2013
Thanks
chatnoirmd chapter 25 . 10/4/2013
Yay! I am glad to hear that you will be writing again soon. I hope RL has gotten better :) Thanks for the update!
Vero Diaz chapter 25 . 10/4/2013
so are you going to finish this story here? or somewhere else?
jessica158363 chapter 25 . 10/4/2013
Thanks for the heads up. I want to see how these stories end and I would hate to not know where to find them.
Holidai chapter 25 . 10/4/2013
Thanks for letting us know, I look forward to more of this story in the future - its very sweet. :)
pumpkinmykitty chapter 25 . 10/4/2013
see you there Leslie!

Pumpkinmykitty
Wine and Cheesy chapter 24 . 10/1/2013
This is just an awesome story. I hope you will find the time to finish this awesome story.

Congrats to your success with this.
TinaCharlton chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Just finish story started on Monday. Thank you for sharing your story. Got to tell you I'm really enjoying it. But Alice what is with her and Hope ok that ones got to go and fast. Charlie is twisted wow is he ever twisted. Bella what can I say but she's strong and wow. Esme wow come on got to always love her. Yup got to love her. Can't wait for next chapter
abaith chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
Hahaha... reading that chapter again... I laugh my ass off at the mortification Bella and Edward must feel. The fact that his parent were amused with the situation...funny AND awkward as hell. BTW, I read your authors note, I also share in the "honesty to a fault" label while also being crass and what my daughter would refer to as a "tactless wonder"...if people don't like the layout of your story, tell them to kiss it _ _l_ _ . Hopefully you update soon.
nessa01 chapter 24 . 8/18/2013
I really do love this story and would love to know what happens in the end!
ECmyRomeo chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
Please update! I know it's too much to ask but this story is too good to abandon in between. Even once a month update would mean a lot.
1,348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »