Reviews for So It Begins
Sooz88 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Love them, so sexy/cute xx
Sooz88 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
I want an Edward! lol I actually have one close enuff! xx
Sooz88 chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I love ur story, although, it wprries me not to see the complete status on it :-/ xx
71star chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
OMG!
I'm so loving this story...
I do have a feeling that something bad is going to happen though... Nothing can be this good w/o some drama...
Loving Esme and Carlisle too!
FinnMac chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Now that's a pretty nice how-do-you-do.
hippymehippyyou chapter 25 . 11/13/2013
MORE PLEASE
CSG chapter 25 . 11/12/2013
Thought it was a new chapter.
CSG chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
Good story.
Petersmypumpkin chapter 25 . 10/17/2013
I love this fic so hard, I wish there was more to read and I can't wait for your next update! I wish we could just get rid of these people who are completely ruining what fanfiction is all about, these witch hunters. Ugh.
Vero Diaz chapter 23 . 10/13/2013
When are you going to continue with this story?
xshynenstarx chapter 25 . 10/9/2013
Noo update this story. It's totally awesome. I really hope you comeback to this story. I feel like you have so many things you still need to tell us. Like the motivation behind Alice's behavior. Wtf is going on with Hope. Um the baby and the family that Edward and Bella are building. The resolution of Charlie. The fact that there is a hit on Bella. Um the development of rose and Emmett. Bella getting to know her brothers! So many things we still need to find out! Please don't abandon this story. Ps will you only update it on fictionpad?
rclaurel chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
First off, I who have not had a mother, she didn't look hard enough to find Bella...how many Isabella Swans is there from forks.. but great story
inge80 chapter 25 . 10/7/2013
Hi, please keep writing. I really love your story! Just in case, I'm also on fictionpad now.
cbzoo chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
suggestion get a separate back up drive
cbzoo chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
Jasper supposedly is worried bout taking their money but wanted a BMW lol guess a ford or a chevy just wouldn't do
1,373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »