Reviews for Wake Up
Veri n1c3vwAst0riwY
0PB1E chapter 1 . 9/2
Veri n1c35hrst0riuG
Enigmatree chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
It was good, great definitely long enough and very very entertaining XD No worries! Honestly, I think I love this fiction, I mean just how many reasons can sensei come up with? I bet this is going to go so far as child labor or prostitution, he certainly has the imagination (and if he decided to do a surprise night visit; the proof) to think it up. I laughed so much at this fic. Also, also, this is my first Kekkaishi fic and it was a perfect way to be introduced to the fandom ;) Thank you so much for writing it an' I'm waiting for updates! Bye...
Opal chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
Gah! I wanna read the next chapter! It would actually make a lot of sense with his scars and all. I just want to know how the teacher reacts, that'd be hilarious I reckon. Really wish you continue!
shadowrunner22 chapter 3 . 2/17/2016
Nice one man and just the fact that they think Yoshimori is a drug addict is priceless.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/22/2016
Wish there will be chap.4 :)
Yunrii chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
hmmm... maybe you should just keep the characters randomly alive? it'll probably be easier that way.
Yunrii chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
very nice! I'm loving this so hard right now.
Cocoa2795 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
wow i like your idea. i hope sensei know what yoshi doing at night
SayMrrp chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
THIS IS AWESOME. Thank you for writing this. The problems of a sleepy student and inquisitive teacher, lmao.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
Will you continue this story?
SadisticButNotCrazy chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2015