Reviews for AKH: RoA the Prince of Persia
Tikigod784 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
It's cool how AKH is basically a reimagining of the Disney multiverse, but I think it might be better with less main characters. Like how Eric and Ariel are going through various storylines, I think Frey should as well rather than putting Aladdin in there. Unless Aladdin turns out to be a long-lost heir or something, which could also be interesting I suppose. I guess I'm just not seeing what relevance Aladdin will have after this storyline (much like Mulan). Frey will definitely continue to stick around, but other new characters will get pushed to the sidelines, which is unfortunate. I guess I'm worried about how many characters have been stuck in this univerese. Still, I'll wait to see what you do with this. Wonder if an Atlantean crystal can power the dagger of time... XD
talking2myself chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
I am ashamed to admit that I had most of the movie dialogue memorized and knew the lines before I read. Particularly the parts surrounding the merchant who is most awesome. I may have a problem. Anyway, another great chapter!
CMR Rosa chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
A good chapter, I really like your description of Agraba, since Cassim Aladdin dad will we see him again, or is he not Aladdin father in this story?
Kaiju Alpha chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Oh, crud cakes, Mozenrath!
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
That was a great prologue for the first time I've read about Jafar and Iago so please keep update the next chapter to see what happens soon.
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
ooh, more AKH stuff. If you're going to put in Aladdin and co. though, it could be Frey and Stitch traveling back in time after they find the dagger. That way you don't have to tie the plots of PoP/Aladdin in with any of the other stories, and don't have to account for plot advancement with the main story of AKH.

There's also the added bonus of Frey being on arguably even terms with Eric and Seifer now that he's got his own legendary blade. Though I think the Seablade has a distinct advantage against an artifact that uses sand...
NobodieZ chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wow, Looks like an awesome story.
CMR Rosa chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wow this is a good prologue to a good story keep up the good work and will Mirage be in AKH: RoA the Prince of Persia?