Reviews for Fate's Wings
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 9/22
Great chapter
Kaname1993 chapter 5 . 9/14
Oh gosh, this has the potential to absolutely hilarious but I can tell you have a more serious take in mind for this story. That said I can't help thinking of all sorts of weird situations Harry could get up to while stuck as a bird. For starters I couldn't help laughing the second Dumbledore said Hedwig would be feeding Harry. The first thing I thought of was her bringing him worms, him being disgusted, an Snape just sitting there impassively like 'you're a bird now boy, eat the worm.' I also had to laugh at this chapter, when Snape used the dropper to feed Harry the potion all I kept picturing a baby bird and the way they can open their mouths impossibly wide and how funny it would be if Harry had done that.
I still think hedwig is the best character from Harry potter...followed by flitwick, the twins, snape, lupin, Dobby... And Sirius cause he's so damn stylish!
Screw Voldemort, what about normal criminals, pretty sure they'd attack schoolchildren.
No no no. Harry should have defended snape from Sirius.
Hedwig to the rescue!
Am I the only of who thinks of that story with the owls that are guardians? Especially Soren, they seem to be the same type.
serenityselena chapter 40 . 2/16
awesome story...
loved reading it :)
emma.dewulf.1 chapter 1 . 1/15
May I ask; Who knows that Severus is an spy except Dumbledore? It looks like that Minerva knows?!
rmiser1994 chapter 40 . 1/11
Amazing story! Lucius' last scene was very touching! T.T ... Loved reading it Thank you! .
mysinger chapter 40 . 12/22/2014
Fantastic story! I liked your characters, especially Severus, Harry, Draco and Sirius. I loved how Draco chose "what was right instead of what was easy". His story was heartbreaking at times, but I liked how it lead to the redemption of his father. You have a gift for storytelling. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Let's all have some pop!
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
Absolutely awesome.
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 40 . 9/19/2014
How come Harry didn't turn out to be a Horcrux?
silverangel116 chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
love the story
Guest chapter 39 . 8/24/2014
Even though Lucius killed Moldyshorts, that doesn't make me like him anymore in real life. And now I feel so sorry for Draco. All he has is Severus.