Reviews for Fate's Wings
Ducky1776 chapter 24 . 3/27
Minor point of order: Shields don't work against the Unforgivables.
Ducky1776 chapter 6 . 3/24
I have one small critique - the continued use of the word "stuff". I just can't see Albus Dumbledore using the word "stuff". "Things" yes. Otherwise, onward ho!
Phoenix6975 chapter 40 . 3/20
awesome story
Zafrinel chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
confused as of why harry didn't technically die?
Rin Jaeger chapter 16 . 9/1/2017
Yay! Good Draco!
Hpfan chapter 10 . 7/21/2017
You really should have let snape crucio the fucking bastards that call themselves humans... AKA the dursleys
Or harry
lavi0123 chapter 19 . 6/4/2017
Yay, the horcruxes are revealed early! Hopefully, the Trio doesn't have to do it by themselves this time (Draco and Sev will be very useful in this endeavor!). And Hermione actually manages to find a mention of it? That's great, especially since the term "horcruxes" was canonically impossible to find!
rocelmamaril357 chapter 40 . 4/11/2017
it's nice that harry calls severus 'dad' and in friendly terms with sirius...
rocelmamaril357 chapter 40 . 4/11/2017
awesome story! beautiful ending!
excessivelyperky chapter 40 . 1/22/2017
Well, I think it's sad that Snape can never have any True Love but Lily, but forever has to hang on the edge of Harry's life, but oh well.
excessivelyperky chapter 39 . 1/18/2017
Yes, Lucius Malfoy died bravely and well. I always thought he would if Draco was in danger, though we never saw him be that brave in canon.

Good battle scene, glad Moldyshorts is dead and Bella along with him.
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 12/15/2016
Wow, what a good lead up to the big battle-nicely done to think of using house elves for transportation. And yes, Moody would be gunshy about ambushes, considering what happened to him.
CelesteWhitlock chapter 40 . 11/26/2016
Loved your story, couldn't stop reading it, I liked the fact that Draco ended up on the light side and Lucius killed Voldemort and ended up regretting what he'd done whilst being a death eater, I recommend this story to anyone who likes reading fanfics where Severus, Lucius and Draco end up good.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/19/2016
I haven't cried because of a FanFiction in a long time and I'm glad I read this one keep up the good work in your other story's I absolutely positive that all of them are just as great as this one
Dismayed chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
Five to seven won't affect dinner? Just how late do you think the students eat?