Reviews for Fate's Wings
rocelmamaril357 chapter 40 . 4/11
it's nice that harry calls severus 'dad' and in friendly terms with sirius...
rocelmamaril357 chapter 40 . 4/11
awesome story! beautiful ending!
excessivelyperky chapter 40 . 1/22
Well, I think it's sad that Snape can never have any True Love but Lily, but forever has to hang on the edge of Harry's life, but oh well.
excessivelyperky chapter 39 . 1/18
Yes, Lucius Malfoy died bravely and well. I always thought he would if Draco was in danger, though we never saw him be that brave in canon.

Good battle scene, glad Moldyshorts is dead and Bella along with him.
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 12/15/2016
Wow, what a good lead up to the big battle-nicely done to think of using house elves for transportation. And yes, Moody would be gunshy about ambushes, considering what happened to him.
KiraSlytherin22 chapter 40 . 11/26/2016
Loved your story, couldn't stop reading it, I liked the fact that Draco ended up on the light side and Lucius killed Voldemort and ended up regretting what he'd done whilst being a death eater, I recommend this story to anyone who likes reading fanfics where Severus, Lucius and Draco end up good.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/19/2016
I haven't cried because of a FanFiction in a long time and I'm glad I read this one keep up the good work in your other story's I absolutely positive that all of them are just as great as this one
Dismayed chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
Five to seven won't affect dinner? Just how late do you think the students eat?
TabbyCallie chapter 40 . 7/16/2016
Beautiful story! The epilogue was a bit snippy but other than that, I can not find any faults in it.

Poor Draco. Both parents dying within quick succession of each other...tragic. The twist with Lucius Malfoy killing Voldemort was delightfully unexpected.

I'm just wondering what happened to Harry being a horcrux? Did he simply never become one? Or did I miss something? *sigh* I probably missed something.

Anyway, I don't expect you to respond...I mean this story is pretty old. But this story is so wonderful I just HAD to say something!

Great work! :)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 20 . 7/14/2016
Reading you loud and clear, Blaze. I'm loving the story so far! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2016
Love how you start out in the story with Hedwig's perspective ;)
Anna Reid chapter 33 . 2/19/2016
Yeah, and Eleen Prince was blinded by the fact that her husband was worth less then shit.
Guest chapter 40 . 2/2/2016
This was an awesome story thanks for finishing it
jamie.lauria.79 chapter 18 . 1/4/2016
A hallucination candy? Priceless! I was laughing my lungs out when Filch was running from Umbridge screaming about an ugly dragon!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 40 . 12/20/2015
This was a great story! I must admit it annoyed me that it followed the movies instead of the books, but it was not too terrible, only when Fred and George disturbed an exam, even though it was DADA they would never disrupt an exam or ruin students studies, they said so themselves in the book, one of the bigger mistakes in the movies.
Although when that is said, your plot was interesting, you made me cry a little in the end, very moving :-) thank you for sharing and good job!