Reviews for Fate's Wings
PurpleTabby chapter 40 . 7/16
Beautiful story! The epilogue was a bit snippy but other than that, I can not find any faults in it.

Poor Draco. Both parents dying within quick succession of each other...tragic. The twist with Lucius Malfoy killing Voldemort was delightfully unexpected.

I'm just wondering what happened to Harry being a horcrux? Did he simply never become one? Or did I miss something? *sigh* I probably missed something.

Anyway, I don't expect you to respond...I mean this story is pretty old. But this story is so wonderful I just HAD to say something!

Great work! :)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 20 . 7/14
Reading you loud and clear, Blaze. I'm loving the story so far! I can't wait for more!
Love how you start out in the story with Hedwig's perspective ;)
Anna Reid chapter 33 . 2/19
Yeah, and Eleen Prince was blinded by the fact that her husband was worth less then shit.
This was an awesome story thanks for finishing it
jamie.lauria.79 chapter 18 . 1/4
A hallucination candy? Priceless! I was laughing my lungs out when Filch was running from Umbridge screaming about an ugly dragon!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 40 . 12/20/2015
This was a great story! I must admit it annoyed me that it followed the movies instead of the books, but it was not too terrible, only when Fred and George disturbed an exam, even though it was DADA they would never disrupt an exam or ruin students studies, they said so themselves in the book, one of the bigger mistakes in the movies.
Although when that is said, your plot was interesting, you made me cry a little in the end, very moving :-) thank you for sharing and good job!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Great chapter
Kaname1993 chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Oh gosh, this has the potential to absolutely hilarious but I can tell you have a more serious take in mind for this story. That said I can't help thinking of all sorts of weird situations Harry could get up to while stuck as a bird. For starters I couldn't help laughing the second Dumbledore said Hedwig would be feeding Harry. The first thing I thought of was her bringing him worms, him being disgusted, an Snape just sitting there impassively like 'you're a bird now boy, eat the worm.' I also had to laugh at this chapter, when Snape used the dropper to feed Harry the potion all I kept picturing a baby bird and the way they can open their mouths impossibly wide and how funny it would be if Harry had done that.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
I still think hedwig is the best character from Harry potter...followed by flitwick, the twins, snape, lupin, Dobby... And Sirius cause he's so damn stylish!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
Screw Voldemort, what about normal criminals, pretty sure they'd attack schoolchildren.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
No no no. Harry should have defended snape from Sirius.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
Hedwig to the rescue!
Am I the only of who thinks of that story with the owls that are guardians? Especially Soren, they seem to be the same type.
serenityselena chapter 40 . 2/16/2015
awesome story...
loved reading it :)
emma.dewulf.1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
May I ask; Who knows that Severus is an spy except Dumbledore? It looks like that Minerva knows?!