Reviews for Fate's Wings
serenityselena chapter 40 . 2/16
awesome story...
loved reading it :)
emma.dewulf.1 chapter 1 . 1/15
May I ask; Who knows that Severus is an spy except Dumbledore? It looks like that Minerva knows?!
rmiser1994 chapter 40 . 1/11
Amazing story! Lucius' last scene was very touching! T.T ... Loved reading it Thank you! .
mysinger chapter 40 . 12/22/2014
Fantastic story! I liked your characters, especially Severus, Harry, Draco and Sirius. I loved how Draco chose "what was right instead of what was easy". His story was heartbreaking at times, but I liked how it lead to the redemption of his father. You have a gift for storytelling. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Let's all have some pop!
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
Absolutely awesome.
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 40 . 9/19/2014
How come Harry didn't turn out to be a Horcrux?
silverangel116 chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
love the story
Guest chapter 39 . 8/24/2014
Even though Lucius killed Moldyshorts, that doesn't make me like him anymore in real life. And now I feel so sorry for Draco. All he has is Severus.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/24/2014
I think Neville is either jealous that Luna is hugging Draco or he's suspicious and thinks something is going on between Luna and Draco. I hope Draco and Luna get together.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/24/2014
Oh...my...gosh...I can't believe she's dead. I always liked Narcissa , even is she was a death eater. She always loved Draco. I cried when she died. I even had to read that part over and over again to see if it was true. I feel so sorry for Draco.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/23/2014
When Draco said "We're all in this together. ", I started thinking about high school musical. And now the song is stuck in my head.
Kaya70 chapter 40 . 8/24/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
It's Expecto Patronum, not expecto patrona.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
It's Nymphadora , not Nymphaedora.