Reviews for Don't Push Me
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Type your review here...
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
ugh, because angry blaine is HOT, lol. good job, i'm actually thought that kurt's reaction was was really realistic :)
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Awww! That was adorable! :)
betweenlife chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Cutest opening and closing ever. :)
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Awww, so sweet!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Loved it!
cassi chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
awww! i love this! i can't wait for the push to happen! i can't wait for Blaine to be all protective and defensive for his Kurt. i want to see Blaine angry, and just snap because he would do anything to protect Kurt. i can't wait for the scene, and i hope something like this happens!
cassi chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
history-writer86 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
You did a great job with this. I cannot wait to see what happens between the three of them, especially when it get's Blaine so riled up. But then again, you probably already knew that. Good, good job.
Syaoran-Lover chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
makes two of us but I find it hard too believe it will get so far... I actually think we won't get to see them kiss again so soon... .

anyhow, nicely written. cute storyline. nice work on the gel comment qand way to go for bringing Finn here! :D

I do hope he DOES look out for Kurt when our favorite singer DOES go back (which I don't think is gonna happen that fast... LOL)

also, I'm wishing Blaine's character gets to use all those Darren muscles on Karofsky... XD

hell, yeah! 3

thank you! :D
LittleMissELC chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I just want to say that this line;

"Defending me. Defending us."

...is so touching and I loved the whole story. Great Job.
whenyoucall chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was really good. I don't think it needs a T rating though.
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
YAY NEW HEADCANNON. Until I see otherwise, this is what happens. Done. No questions. Fucking amazing.
twinkle.mi.pink chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
suddenly i have the image of Darren yelling "I'M IN A RAGE!"

loved your take on 'the shove' :]