Reviews for May We Meet Again In Another Life
Phoenix-KaZ chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Such an emotive story... I feel like crying right now.

Fanfics don't usually move me to tears, so this really means a lot! Of course the final moments between Link and Zelda should be emotional... so beautiful.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Aw!
Crow Lady PG67AW chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
OMG!I can't say how good is this..y' but at the same time they know they will never forget each other,so is kinda happy,the neckace thing was the perfect touch,and the last thoughts of Zelda about how she will remember Link..simply awesome!congrats 4 this! xD xD
CatX3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
dawww i loved dis story! :3 very good work, i luv the ocarina of time and the pairing!
Angelica burrows chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Aw...I do like this game. I remember when it first came out on gamecube o_o... very sweet writing ma dear. very sad...but so well descripted!
Luthien Surion-my elvish name chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Though there are many versions of this scene on ff,net, this one stands out from the others. Most of them are the same thing, simply written in each author's style, but this one is different, and I like it.

The idea of Link not being sent back in Time, but going himself to the Temple is a very good one, and I have yet to see another story where this happens. Also, Zelda giving Link her necklace is unique, and very sweet.

I hope this isn't your last Zelda fic!