Reviews for Save Me From Myself
JennaDiane chapter 1 . 3/15
OMG! This is so perfect that I just said omg...which I hate but it's a perfect description of your writing! Absolutely love how you put her nervous thoughts into the story because I think every girl can relate to that :)
allstarcheergirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Update please!
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
please update soon
birdsflyaway chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
I love this!
IAmObsessed chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Hey I was wondering if your going to update this story? Cus you really should!its amazing sofar and I would love to read more of it and I'm sure others would too! :)
wolfs rain lover123 chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
i love this book! cant wait for the next chapter:)
6HeartlessAngel9 chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
hey, I thought I'd leave a little review even if it's been over a year since you updated this. I really like your story especially the dynamic between Steve and Charley. I think a little action can't hurt and maybe something to do with the school. Since she's a high school teacher (she is, isn't she? I hope I didn't get that wrong) it would be interesting to see what her students think of her hot husband and all (I like these kinda situations)
So, anyway, I hope you update sometime, even better when it's soon
LucyRider17 chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Oh please continue this story. I love how you've incorporated the show with your story and I love the idea of Steve having a wife. So, please update. :D
Stampiej chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
I so love it! I want to see them get pregnant!
nette0602 chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Very nice story, I would love to read more! It makes me laugh!
Girl with eyes like the desert chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
Please continue this fic! I love it so much! :)
Hope and love chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
I love it! Update soon!
peaches2010 chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
Love your story... please update soon
brightcat12 chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
God I totally love charley she's a great laugh
witchbaby300 chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
I love Mary. You made her character very likable as with your OC and her brother. I love the idea of the two hooking up. Everyone needs some lovin lol. Keep up the great work!