Reviews for Strategic Retreat
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This is a cute story! Thanks for sharing.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Why can I totally see this happening? That was a short but oh so fluffy piece, involving all of the happy family too! Good job!
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
this one shot was really good. lol.
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
this is fantastic piece. I've been victim to many flashdrive disasters before I got my laptop (i lost at least FOUR flashdrives through or dropping them or misplacing them) so my sympathies go out to you.

before I go back up my drives, I'd like to say that this was a really sweet piece. Adorable. I love the interaction between the brothers. I also like the lesson Sharaman taught them. this was very good.
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Very sweet story! I love the interaction between the brothers; as the eldest of three, this reminds me a lot of my younger siblings bickering. ;b

As a veteran of multiple laptop disasters, my sympathies go out to you! Actually my latest one died last week, but I've learned to keep all my files on an external drive so losses were minimal in this case. For me, to completely lose something I've written is almost like the death of a person. Anyway, glad you could stick it to the universal anti-writing machinations! ]
DreamCatcherGeek chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Aww... i loved it. i always like D&G brotherly tantrums. Good work.
Oae chapter 1 . 4/9/2011