Reviews for Metamorphosis
Continue
Guest chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
Write sequel
Kagome Avalon chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Even if this chapter might have been sappy it was still very cool. I enjoyed reading it. It's been like forever since you've update this story. Is there more or is it complete?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Please continue you're story! I'm loving every but of it and I can't wait for more! I know life can get hectic and stuff but I hope you'll take the time to continue with your story. I'm loving all the details and emotions and everything! Great job and keep it up! :) Team Tiva!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Please continue your story when you can, I'm loving every bit of it with all the details and feelings and emotions. You're doing an awesome job and I know how hectic life can get and then people forget about their stories, not hat you're forgetting or anything, lol, I'm sure it's hard to not have writers block and stuff, etc. Continue when you can and have fun. :D
SarahthePuppyLover chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is a really nice story. :)
Lilliana-Lissa HathawayDavid97 chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
Ooooh! Love it!
Can't wait for the next chapter!

xx Lilliana-Lissa xx
ILuvPelicans chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
Hope you update soon.
Princess Celeste chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
One word: awesome! May I suggest Tali Antoinette DiNozzo? If it's a girl. :) Update!
Robern chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
very very good!
TotalCowGirl chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
Good chapter, I hope you write more
Berry Smoothie chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
loved it :)
SSAPrentiss chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
That was good :) thankyou for updating. I know it can be hard. I'm not very good at the whole regular updates thing.

Great writing. Look forward to another soon :) good luck with your homework :)
The chick with no fucking pen chapter 11 . 1/2/2012