Reviews for Metamorphosis
Kagome Avalon chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Even if this chapter might have been sappy it was still very cool. I enjoyed reading it. It's been like forever since you've update this story. Is there more or is it complete?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Please continue you're story! I'm loving every but of it and I can't wait for more! I know life can get hectic and stuff but I hope you'll take the time to continue with your story. I'm loving all the details and emotions and everything! Great job and keep it up! :) Team Tiva!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Please continue your story when you can, I'm loving every bit of it with all the details and feelings and emotions. You're doing an awesome job and I know how hectic life can get and then people forget about their stories, not hat you're forgetting or anything, lol, I'm sure it's hard to not have writers block and stuff, etc. Continue when you can and have fun. :D
SarahthePuppyLover chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is a really nice story. :)
Lilliana-Lissa HathawayDavid97 chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
Ooooh! Love it!
Can't wait for the next chapter!

xx Lilliana-Lissa xx
ILuvPelicans chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
Hope you update soon.
Princess Celeste chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
One word: awesome! May I suggest Tali Antoinette DiNozzo? If it's a girl. :) Update!
Robern chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
very very good!
TotalCowGirl chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
Good chapter, I hope you write more
Berry Smoothie chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
loved it :)
SSAPrentiss chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
That was good :) thankyou for updating. I know it can be hard. I'm not very good at the whole regular updates thing.

Great writing. Look forward to another soon :) good luck with your homework :)
The chick with no fucking pen chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
For a girl Name Nava it means beautiful
The chick with no fucking pen chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
Sooooo cute update soon
rebecca chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
hi i really hope you get this updated as soon as you can after you start your winter break because i can't wait to see what happens.

thanks for putting this up, hope you get it up dated soon because i'm getting ready to read it all again just to fill my satisfaction for now.
rebecca chapter 12 . 11/15/2011
hi i really love this entire fanfic you totally see and get all the things i do, like you see the romance between tony and ziva and you see the romance between abby and mcgee. that's what i love about your fanfics just keep righting them please,also I'm attempting to right my own so you might see a lot more Tiva fanfics on here soon.

p.s. your fanfics are awesome (at least to me) no matter what anybody says, so please keep them coming. and also PLEASE only if you can but if you can PLEASE finish this one as soon as you can i really want to know what happens THANKS!