Reviews for Professor Horrible's Sing Along Journal
vanessapbriefs chapter 1 . 5/3
This is amazing. I love Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog and Snape is my favorite Harry Potter character.
Mamasquirrel1124 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
This was the Best Thing EVER! I happened to be watching the movie when i came across this and it was at "My Freeze Ray". Your Words fit perfect :) :) :)
FamousNoOne chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I LOVE Dr. Horrible and I LOVE poem... Song... Thing...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I have never run into Dr. Horrible before, but I have a feeling that I am going to fairly soon, heh.
VandyFNP chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
*sigh* I love Severus. So sweet that he never stopped loving Lily.
Proudfanatic8844 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
wow... this is awesome

damn, why can I not write a better review...
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
*expires from the sheer hilarity of it all*

You are my new and bestest friend because you have introduced me to Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. I heart Joss Whedon. Firely is, quite literally, my favourite thing on the planet and I had NO IDEA about his doing this blog. Now I have to go and buy the DVD!

As to your version...words cannot describe the warm feelings I have inside. Oh wait...No, that was just my bladder releasing because I'm laughing so hard!
siriuslycrazy4snuffles chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Brilliant! So I went to youtube and listened to "My Freeze Ray" and now that tune has been stuck in my head for the last two days, LOL!

Strangely enough, or not, I totally get Snape. The last line, "With my potions I will change", really stuck with me.

Amazing, as usual :-) I hope you're feeling much better and recuperating well - you're in my thoughts!
Moontime chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Weirdly and disturbendly enough, I can competly understand him.
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
ROFL! Brilliant! I'll have this tune stuck in my head for days. D
judypkoi chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Awesome! I was just telling a friend, "What do you mean you've never watched Dr. Horrible?"

Hope this new post means you're on the mend.
Evalon Knights chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
One word: BRILLIANT!
Scurryfunger chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I love Dr. Horrible! I'm a fan of Snape too, together they're just plain awesome. Tried singing along... proved I have no sense of tune... but still had fun :)
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Who doesn't love Dr. Horrible? Snape and Dr. Horrible though, now that's a great combination!
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
OK, so I KNEW before I read this that I am too dumb to appreciate most poetry, and this confirmed it for me.