Reviews for Professor Horrible's Sing Along Journal
Mamasquirrel1124 chapter 1 . 4/3
This was the Best Thing EVER! I happened to be watching the movie when i came across this and it was at "My Freeze Ray". Your Words fit perfect :) :) :)
FamousNoOne chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I LOVE Dr. Horrible and I LOVE poem... Song... Thing...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I have never run into Dr. Horrible before, but I have a feeling that I am going to fairly soon, heh.
VandyFNP chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
*sigh* I love Severus. So sweet that he never stopped loving Lily.
Proudfanatic8844 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
wow... this is awesome

damn, why can I not write a better review...
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
*expires from the sheer hilarity of it all*

You are my new and bestest friend because you have introduced me to Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. I heart Joss Whedon. Firely is, quite literally, my favourite thing on the planet and I had NO IDEA about his doing this blog. Now I have to go and buy the DVD!

As to your version...words cannot describe the warm feelings I have inside. Oh wait...No, that was just my bladder releasing because I'm laughing so hard!
siriuslycrazy4snuffles chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Brilliant! So I went to youtube and listened to "My Freeze Ray" and now that tune has been stuck in my head for the last two days, LOL!

Strangely enough, or not, I totally get Snape. The last line, "With my potions I will change", really stuck with me.

Amazing, as usual :-) I hope you're feeling much better and recuperating well - you're in my thoughts!
Moontime chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Weirdly and disturbendly enough, I can competly understand him.
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
ROFL! Brilliant! I'll have this tune stuck in my head for days. D
judypkoi chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Awesome! I was just telling a friend, "What do you mean you've never watched Dr. Horrible?"

Hope this new post means you're on the mend.
Evalon Knights chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
One word: BRILLIANT!
Scurryfunger chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I love Dr. Horrible! I'm a fan of Snape too, together they're just plain awesome. Tried singing along... proved I have no sense of tune... but still had fun :)
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Who doesn't love Dr. Horrible? Snape and Dr. Horrible though, now that's a great combination!
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
OK, so I KNEW before I read this that I am too dumb to appreciate most poetry, and this confirmed it for me.
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Joss Whedon and JKR together? Brilliant. Now the damned song is stuck in my head. Maybe next time you could work some Jayne Cobb in from Serenity and give us a Perfecta Trifecta.