Reviews for Suffering for Server: Super Special Round Robin
FallenAngel218 chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Loved this! Something about Dean sneezing into Sam's hand is highly amusing to me... :)
okayokayokay chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Awww:) Poor Dean muffin! Hee, I love Dean still not realizing that they’re not going to Texas, and Dean making sure Sam ( who is being his precious little-brother-self) didn’t get the soft kind of tissues. The ending was great- the whole thing was great:)
Zyanya chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Great job, usually your stories are pretty good but you are equally awesome workin' together, you should try it again some other time...thanks! .)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
Awww! *_* You are all great! )

Cute one

nwspaprtaxis chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
THE SPELLED OUT SNEEZES! YOU ARE TOTALLY THE QUEEN OF SPELLED OUT SNEEZES! I love Dean being all flushed and shivery and shaking and sneezing and the concussedly-seeing-things and Sam tucking him back into bed and getting his hand sneezed on.
Enkidu07 chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
You guys are brilliant! This must have been so much fun to right. Such delicious disgusting goodness packed into tight little packages. Brilliant and wonderful and a delicious treat!
nwspaprtaxis chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Love Sam ripping open the kleenex box and Dean being all "It's not the soft kind, right?" and snotting all over the comforter. And poor Dean conking out with the tissue-plugs while Sam goes get more supplies.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
We wouldn't have had this great fic if it wasn't for your brilliant start!

Love Dean shedding layers and complaining it's hot while Sam shivers awake and then the forehead feel and the headache and the Alabama thing...
Mad Server chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
This is the ultimate ending. Sneezing all over Sam's fingers as Sam tries to figure out how concussed he is... agghghhhh. The spelled sneeze, UNF. The shaky wordless huddled-under-the-blankets confused fear and subsequent pouting. Sam being all reassuring and steady and patching him up. The concussion on top of the sickness. Mmph. This is hot and sweet all at once, and leaves so much room to imagine so much fill-in-the-blanks goodness.
Mad Server chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Mmm, straight to the Kleenex. A woman after my own heart. I love all the honking and snotting and plugging, and Sam being so practical and cool and sooo on board, like "Team Us needs more supplies with which to help you get better, and P.S., Team Us anticipates a lot of snot coming out of your body in the next few hours, and maybe some other fluids too."
Mad Server chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Aw, baby. He wants to show he's all, knowing what's going on and you know, not THAT out of it even though Sam had to pretty much carry him in, but he gets the wrong state AGAIN.

*tucks him in*
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
LOL! Alabama, Dean. Seriously. I love his conviction and his chilly car and his sweaty, pounding forehead, and then how it all crumbles and he sneezes regroups for a second and gives up. Poor honey. And also that you guys did this! And that you especially did this, Tareei, because we don't email or nuthin, so I feel really special that you thought of me. :)
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
If we didn't have your fantastic start, where would the rest of us have been? I just love us! LOL