Reviews for The Look
Grimjowx chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Ending poem is beautiful!
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This shows you have a good handle on the characters, and their voices-I would have liked it if it were longer. :) Also, you switched from past tense to present tense, and from 3rd person to 2nd person a few times, but that wasn't a huge distraction. Overall, nice work.
XxDeathStarxX chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
There's no need to feel inferior. Your Vince/Orwell stories are very good and the more you write and learn, the better they'll certainly get :)

This oneshot is definitely one of my favorites. It starts just after the best moment of the show, as far as Vince/Orwell moments are concerned, and you extend it very nicely! You got their state off mind exactly the way it was portrayed in the show after the incident with The Lich. Vince is so very gentle and caring; Orwell on the other hand more fragile and vulnerable she has ever been - the mask that makes her look strong completely gone.

"'If me being here helps you, I will do it for as long as you need Orwell. I am not leaving you in the dark.'

By the time Vince finished this sentence, Orwell was on the verge of tears. She was trying to be strong, but Vince wasn't helping. Those words really touched her, it only made her fall even more in love."

Aww, so beautiful :) And the poem at the end, telling their entire story, was a nice touch!