Reviews for My hero
alex1464 chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
I really want you to continue this story ! I'd say redo some chapters
Lauren chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Please please PLEASE update soon I jut started to read this fanfic and I am in love! Please update soon even though it's been two years haha
nosylla chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
i just love this so far and i compleatly trust your judgement ,do what ever feels this is so far so AWESOME!
JessyDarlink chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
Oh my gosh this is so good! Sorry, I just sat down and read the whole thing, and I just found it really interesting. I do hope you pick it up again, though I'm pretty curious to see what story you have in mind for Lovino XD

Keep up the amazing work!
Kaya Yurushi chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
-LE GASP!-

i thought the story was going well...

i suppose if you must redo it then do a few chapters, not the whole thing...

make the fathers death more painful for him :D
ht4eva chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
I'm sorry that you don't like your story, because I can't say the same of my own opinions. I've enjoyed reading this very much so far, and I hope that you won't give it up entirely; I understand if you need to take a break though, so I'm not mad at all! Just come back eventually, and update when you're ready to!
NekOtaku chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
i don't think any of the chapters need re-doing :)
Xou chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
Don't dare stop this fiction or you will have to deal with lot of mad fan of your writing who will hate you for life for doing that, and be sure that I'll try to curse you if you just stop to writing this!

If you want to know my opignion, I think this story is amazing and should not be stoping now or re write at all, because she is already perfect... But... I know that I have absolutly no control on you and you will anyway re write thing until i wait for a new master piece of writing from a excellent writer... I don't hate you, I'll never, but I'm prety mad, but mostly, sad because I know that I'll have to wait very long for the next update... With all my love, one of your fan who say to you that your story is already awesome and that made me want to cry that you think about stop writing it now that is the most interesting for me... I'm sorry about everything but I just had to write that review to give my opignion, even if I know that my opignion will not change everything, I honnestly hope that you will read it and think about it... Sorry again...
NopeNo chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
You should definitely keep up with this story! Don't give up on it, please! I think that the story is fine as it is, but if you feel that you need to change either some or all the chapters, then that's up to you. I love this story and it would be a shame if you stopped writing it all together ;A;
niyuu chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
ummm... 'konichiwa' means 'good afternoon'. if you are going for something that late your looking for 'kombanwa' or 'konbanwa' which both mean 'good evening'.by the way, 'ohio' is 'good morning', 'moshi moshi' is how you would say 'hello', but only when your answering the phone, and if you were leaving a building or house where you are staying, you would call out 'otakimas!' which basically means 'im off!' or 'im leaving now!'.

if you want to know anything else, just ask :D i can probably get some Russian and German to.
Lightkit chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
Aww, poor boys, Matthew especially; he really doesn't like doing this. Feel kinda bad for Tino and Berwald, taking them in only to have them leave like that. The wife or husband bit was funny though.

Update ASAP please.

Luv,

Lightkit
NekOtaku chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
aww poor Tino. good job :)
Bakage chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
...wait a second...DIDNT U SAY ALFRED WAS 13? HOW THE HELL DID HE GET A GUN?
Lightkit chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Ooh...XD Good for them, getting away like that. I wonder what they'll have to do? And when they'll find out everyone's backstories. And Tonio couldn't know what? Hmm? XD

Update ASAP please!

Luv,

Lightkit
The Mafiatier chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
Chapter 7? Crappiness? Are you insane? That was my favorite chapter! You are amazing! Keep up the good work: Hope to see an update!

(Even though I dont really support the AmeCan it's still awesome!)