Reviews for Suffer for Server: One Sick Week
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Love the end, so beautiful!
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
"He'll later deny that he ever said it, but for now..." That was hilarious! Nice job!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I'm trying to picture those two on a playground merry-go-round thing. It's quite the hysterical image. Great story!
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Hee, I freaking love it. My brother and sister and I used to go on those merry-go-rounds alllll the time. I loved picturing Sam and Dean on one, and I loved the “Push me, bitch.” So perfect. Also, poor sickie Dean:(
fifimom chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
really love the ending of this. thanks so much for writing and sharing.
Zyanya chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Winchesters always fulfil their promises, really liked it :)
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
What a sweet ending!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
""It was Saturday night when Dean first suspected something was off, because coughing into a pretty girl's mouth? Not sexy. ""

LMAO!

""Burbling snot bubbles, raw retching wharfs and heaves, and the stuttering stuffy snorts of incomplete inhales- A nightly congestion serenade.""

THAT IS AWESOME! really love how you described it all :)))))

ahhahaha... awesome story!

S.
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
wonderful, loved it.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Erm. This one just might possibly be my favoritest one of the set. I absolutely adore your style and apologize for not discovering you sooner! Therefore, I've clicked on all the ticky-boxes so I won't miss any of your future stuff.

I love Sam picking up on the Dean's Sick thing before Dean himself does and just quietly catalogues it all and watches Dean wipe at his face with his sleeve like a little kid. And then you have this great progression of time where we follow them through the week. There's this stunning, delicious imagery where Dean's all dizzy and nauseous and folded up on himself in the car and he knows he's going to puke but isn't quite there yet and Sam gets it and drives in circles to help. And then there's all the cold and flu symptoms and the fever-sensitive skin... Seriously, you have some wicked HOT stuff going on here... and the little sweaty-sheet burrito detail is delicious. And Dean being all little despondent kid in his underoos asking Sam to take him to the park. And I love Sam promising he will once Dean gets better AND FOLLOWING THROUGH. And the merry-go-round! OH MY GOD THE MERRY-GO-ROUND AND THE STARS AND THE LAST LINE! *thuds*

LOVES! Just... LOVES!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That's so cute

The boys being boys! ) Oh, joy! lol And yeah, it's a little crack-fic, but I like it just the way it is

Kisses

Rosetta
Webster chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Hah!

Poor Dean. But the playground really was a nice touch.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Adorable! I love this. Sam, biding his time until he can safely address Deans symptoms, Dean giving in and coping to not feeling well. I love the park and the sunglasses and the delirium and the innocence of sick Dean. Wonderful story!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
It's SO COOL that you guys did this. Thank you so much. Like. Really.

Things I Loved About Your Fic.

1. Dean coughing into a pretty girl's mouth. OMG. Like, mid-kiss, sick-attack, and suddenly he's like, "Hmm, maybe all is not well in the world of Winchester."

2. Dean's super-runny nose and the snot all over his sleeves from dragging them underneath, and Sam privately watching and noting and monitoring.

3. The smooth plain of Sam's forehead crinkling, eyebrows meeting in concern. Agh. So good.

4. Sam driving in circles to help Dean get sick enough to puke. It's like Dean is a colicky baby and Sam is all nurturey and watching out for him, totally devoted to the task of helping him feel better.

5. Sam and Dean dropping the pretense that Dean is fine and the sickness being like, "SWEET, my turn. Welcome to Wedthurfriday."

6. Sam's hands losing interest in the shopping bags and going to explore his brother. Beautiful.

7. Dean all spacey and kid-like and in nothing but his undies, looking out the window and sighing his wheezy sickie sigh and wanting to go out.

8. Sam and Dean going to the park at night, because that's the way the cards fall and it ends up being the thing to do.

9. The very last line. So gorgeous. Like. The intimacy. And the fact that they're on this different page from everybody else, who are at the bars because it's Saturday night. They're having this private moment over here which is kinda magical and which came out of Dean being so sick and Sam sticking by him, and which is maybe better than the standard normal-people Saturday night.
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is a simply lovely story, starting with the Sam only says, Sam only asks... Dean in shorts watching the clouds, and right up the merri-go-round. The dialog is gentle and sweet and spot on, and a great sick Dean.

Phoebe