Reviews for Falling
MorwennaTheWicked chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I like the disclaimer. No, no one owns Fenris.

Talk about the calm before the storm.
jeandark chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Holly crap.. WOW.. that was.. :) Absolutely brilliant! i love the way your Hawke think, and her sanity.. OMG.. once i read a story with similar style.. i loved it.. more.. i was dependent on this.. and here You are with Your divine story.. this i "OMGIWANTMORE".. God, please tell me that You will writte more.. Please, please *cateyes* update soon;) AND ooo i would like to know Your broody songs:) broody elf broody songs what can be better;) KISSES!
dragonlover131313 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That...was...bloody...AWESOME! You just portrayed and wrote everything so perfectly I just couldn't stop reading. I am so happy I read this, so amazing. I hope there will be more but if not I am still glad you wrote this much.
Astoria Blues chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I'm loving your interpretation of this scene. I hope you decide to continue with this, you've got something interesting here.
cruelfeline chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Good lord, I hope we get to find out just how interesting tomorrow's trip shall be :).

Man, you did everything I wanted to do during my playthrough. That scene was so... heartwrenching, and I hated that my Hawke couldn't reach out to him somehow...

Thank you for the catharsis!

CF
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I love Fenris angst! He's so freakin' sexy!
Aesir23 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Excellent fic, I really like how you've portrayed things and changed them around.
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Still awesome and thoroughly enjoying this thread of story. Keep it up! (please :) )

Looking forward to more.