Reviews for All That I Am
LBelle chapter 5 . 8/2
What a rollercoaster story. I'm glad for the AN to explain the decision about Faith's baby. I was pulling for the adoption then pregnancy, the way it's usually written. I like the direction you went so much more. It was like a victory for Edward.
LBelle chapter 2 . 8/2
I need a Carlisle and Esme like these for me.
LBelle chapter 1 . 8/2
If people would just say what they feel there would be so much less confussion. Too bad it's so difficult to do. I'd like to know if Edward had sex with Leah on Valentine's Day because then I don't understand how he can feel betrayed when Bella brought Jake to her bed. Even if Edward didn't have sex with Leah when he saw what was written on the shack walls, he had intended to. I would hunt Jake down for how much damage he caused them. I blame him for Edward being so broken.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 5 . 6/8
Great!
banshee69 chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Excellent story. A lot of real life events and travesties rooted a lot of heartache and love. They overcome the darkness to live in the light.

Sherry
banshee69 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Have mercy, this one is gonna get to me too.

Sherry
pudget12 chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
This was gut wrenching to read, I was concerned they were never going to he to their HEA. My heart broke over and over for Edward, you gave us so many twists and turns. I still despise Jacob tho.
What a gifted author you are, thank you for this.
Best,
Kelly
Juliyulia chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
great story !
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Amazing...
Ivegotit chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
hi, just wanted to say I am so thankful to you for writing and sharing your stories. i love this one and all of the others. it made me think and learn so much. i cant say how much i am grateful to you.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
This is an amazing story and so is the first one. You could definatly change the names and sell it as a real book, you are an amazing writer
TheQueenNerd chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Just want to say that at the Halloween party, ashen Bella was Christine an Edward was the Phantom.
When Edward was fighting with Jacob, I imagined Bella to jump in between them and start singing the SUPER high notes from "Music of the Night'
reaganshanelle chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
This was an amazing story... I have just sat through and read both stories... I couldn't walk away from it... I loved it
EdwardCullen'sLove chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Omg! This story was amazing! Between She Is All The He Needs and this story, I went through two full boxes of tissues!