Reviews for All That I Am
fanfictionalcolic chapter 5 . 6/8
Great!
banshee69 chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Excellent story. A lot of real life events and travesties rooted a lot of heartache and love. They overcome the darkness to live in the light.

Sherry
banshee69 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Have mercy, this one is gonna get to me too.

Sherry
pudget12 chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
This was gut wrenching to read, I was concerned they were never going to he to their HEA. My heart broke over and over for Edward, you gave us so many twists and turns. I still despise Jacob tho.
What a gifted author you are, thank you for this.
Best,
Kelly
Juliyulia chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
great story !
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Amazing...
Ivegotit chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
hi, just wanted to say I am so thankful to you for writing and sharing your stories. i love this one and all of the others. it made me think and learn so much. i cant say how much i am grateful to you.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
This is an amazing story and so is the first one. You could definatly change the names and sell it as a real book, you are an amazing writer
TheQueenNerd chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Just want to say that at the Halloween party, ashen Bella was Christine an Edward was the Phantom.
When Edward was fighting with Jacob, I imagined Bella to jump in between them and start singing the SUPER high notes from "Music of the Night'
reaganshanelle chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
This was an amazing story... I have just sat through and read both stories... I couldn't walk away from it... I loved it
EdwardCullen'sLove chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Omg! This story was amazing! Between She Is All The He Needs and this story, I went through two full boxes of tissues!
Wendysgoddess chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
WOW YOU ARE LIKE THE BEST WRITTER EVER! you went so in depth with everyones emotions! You could probably write a book. And when u do i want the first copy. :)))))))) keep writing!
GeminiEyes chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
Wow that story was kinda hard to read for me...it was almost like they were never gonna be fixed lol but just made the happy ever after that much more deserved :D
mpcullen chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
i have to say! this story brought me to tears! i loved it! i glad i read it! it made me think alot about my past! thank you! 3