Reviews for Anonymity
Avalonemyst chapter 20 . 2/6
Enjoyed this very much!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Loved it, and loving the sequel.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 16 . 10/16/2014
I had to reread this because I love it! And I was thinking about your sequel and the possible third installment. I know you said that Kurt might not learn about wizards, but if they're going to be together for a long time, that's a HUGE part of Harry's life! And when a wizard or witch have relationships with muggles, they're allowed to tell them, or else that would never happen. So I really do hope you cover that. Harry deserves happiness, and Kurt makes him happy. On that note, I hope you update the sequel soon!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
This is really well written. Love it!
Revelation Rebel chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
It's LGBT, not GLBT.
Aliyae41 chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I love the song that Harry sang. It makes me sad so I havent downloaded it for fear that it come up on my shuffle. But whenever i need a good cry... well lets just say i have the YouTube bookmarked.
Friend of Hedwig chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
I'm rereading your story for the I don't know how many-eth time and I just have to say again that I love it! The end of this chapter brought me to tears, sappy and cliche but true nonetheless. You are such a wonderful writer if this story was a book I would buy it, I would wait in line at a library to buy it like I did for the Harry potter books! The writing in your story is just so everything it is sweet it is bitter it is flowing and it is rough, you manage to convey more emotion than any other fan fiction writer on this site, in my opinion. Your writing is just so raw and real and your stories are definitely my favorite fics ever (I have others I really like but none I go back to reread like i do Anonymity and Notoriety). I notice something different and new each time I read the stories which just goes to show what a brilliant author you are (I noticed Kurt's song thing and how it goes with the plot in Notoriety, you clever person you!)

Anyways sorry for making this review so long I just wanted to say I love your stories and hope you never give up writing and You go Glen Coco!

-Friend of Hedwig
julschristine975 chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
I've enjoyed this story. Thanks so much. I love both Kurt and Harry. They are actually my fave characters ever. :)
Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
I'm reading this story for the second time. I read it a while ago, looking for KurtxHarry stories and came across this. I don't think I ever reviewed it, so I'll do it now.

This story is amazing and one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I love the Kurt-Harry interaction and you got all the characters exactly right. I think your Puck is just awesome.

I'm going to review another chapter later on so I think I'll need a thesaurus...
BrendaBanner1234 chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
I just read your note for the chapter, even though I have read this story like three times, and honestly I am totally cool with it. I have horrible grammar as well, and not to be rude, but one of my friends who reads my stories, or at least my old ones not on the site, always joked that I was an adverb whore. It's a great story though!
otaku908 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Um...couldn't Harry have used a glamour? XD
HJPotter01 chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this story! I actually got half way through "Noteriety" before I founf this and just had to go back and read it lol. After getting caught up "Noteriety" makes a lot more sense. I've read a lot of HP fanfiction over the years. I've only recentley started reading the crossover stories. When I saw an HP/Glee catagory I thought to myself "OK lets have a bit of fun." I wasn't really expecting to find any serious fics. Thank you very much for proving,me wrong!

I love Kurt in this story, he has always been my favorite Geek! I think that's because he reminds me of my very best friend in High School. You have done his fabulousness justice!

Just a couple thoughts. I realize you have already written the first sequel already but I really think Kurt deserves to know the truth about Harry. It doesn't seem like something Harry would be able to lie to Kurt about forever, statute of secrecy be damned! And secondly I really hope Hrry gets that solo when he's ready. I could hear him singing in my head during the audition' it seemed like a perfect fit for him!

Anyway you keep writing them and we,ll l keep reading them. Thanks again for a wonderful story!
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I don't know what it is about your stories but every time I'm have a rough patch in my life I go back and read them. Somehow they make me feel hopeful. Thank you.
And now I'm off to read them again heh
Sisse91 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I just wanted to leave a review, since I've been reading and LOVING both this one, the prequel and all the lovely drabbles. You have a wonderful way of drawing the readers (at least me) into your story, and it's almost impossible to actually put it down, once you get started.
I love how you describe the characters and how well you preserve their voices and expressions! Really just amazing! I don't usually read angsty stuff, but you do it really well!
I hope to see many more stories from you!
CheekyEskimo chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
May I just say that I loved everything, the main story, the drabbles, everything! I'm not a big fan of Glee but this was just brilliant. Now I'm off to read all the rest :D