Reviews for Anonymity
orionastro chapter 3 . 6/3
very good story so far
Oh my goodness. First I would like to say that this fic is a diamond in the rough. A true gem. You've got real talent, darling.
Secondly, I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother! Please don't take this the wrong way-I'm sure you hear it a lot and I know people can get picky about religion-but I'll be praying for you. Have a great day!
WeirdGirl369 chapter 20 . 11/23/2016
Ever thought of writing one of Harry and Puck together? I like the couple and I don't think there's enough out there and I think you could write those two together well.
SMI0167 chapter 20 . 7/12/2016
i like the story
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 20 . 3/12/2016
Great story !
Resalicia Belger chapter 20 . 12/8/2015
I just love your story as it is! The plot was well done! Bravo! XD

Remus and Harry may be scarred by war but at least you made it sound realistic. And it's true that in his state Remus can't be a good parental figure. I don't think you should give any excuse for that. It was clear enough in your story with the way you described him. I mean even in the books he never came to see Harry and kind of exiled himself to cope. He may not habe been mad like Sirius but still I don't think he was very stable.

Hahaha! Poor Puck! Brittany and Lord Tubbington? Excellent! And the twins! Oh, I so like Luna's little aparition! She's just so... Luna! ;)

Thanks for writting and posting this story! I spent a wonderful time reading this! :D
I'm going to read your sequel now! See you!

PS: I'm not sure my sentences were completly right, sorry for that. English isn't my birth language. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/19/2015
Re-reading all of this before going to the updated sequel!
MarissaTodd chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
This is the second time I'm reading this story, and I've finally decided that Harry is a Panromantic Asexual.
chicaalterego chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
A female. It can only be ex-Mrs. Shuster (probably wrote the las4 name wrong, but you get what I mean). I like it. Dont recall what happened to her in cannon, but going neurotic is a reasonabke road.
Avalonemyst chapter 20 . 2/6/2015
Enjoyed this very much!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Loved it, and loving the sequel.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 16 . 10/16/2014
I had to reread this because I love it! And I was thinking about your sequel and the possible third installment. I know you said that Kurt might not learn about wizards, but if they're going to be together for a long time, that's a HUGE part of Harry's life! And when a wizard or witch have relationships with muggles, they're allowed to tell them, or else that would never happen. So I really do hope you cover that. Harry deserves happiness, and Kurt makes him happy. On that note, I hope you update the sequel soon!
lovelydrarrylover chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
This is really well written. Love it!
Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
It's LGBT, not GLBT.
Aliyae41 chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I love the song that Harry sang. It makes me sad so I havent downloaded it for fear that it come up on my shuffle. But whenever i need a good cry... well lets just say i have the YouTube bookmarked.