Reviews for Bleach: The Bloody Shadow
I love this story! I really like your ocs and the way you write canon characters. I can't wait to read the confrontation between Kuroda and Yoruichi.
Guest chapter 54 . 12/27/2015
Whoa! That was intense. The battle scenes were great. I can see the improvement in your work.
It was great seeing the black ops coming to the rescue. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 55 . 10/10/2015
please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
alright yes i am reviewing ch1 but ive read up to 55. i think u should make another fanfic with wicapi as a main. different universe of course while she is still alive.
Guest chapter 55 . 9/27/2015
you should have brought back baraggan that would be awesome.
Guest chapter 55 . 9/25/2015
Thank you for the quick updates. This was a good chapter even if there wasn't a lot of action.
Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 55 . 9/22/2015
Great chapter! very well done disappointing how they turn against him like that saying that they are his friends care about him and love him yet here they are ready to try and kill him they could have at least say neutral now don't get me wrong i'm not saying that kuroda is exactly right nor that what he is doing is all wrong but it is perhaps the best thing to do i may be wrong but personally i believe that you should have kuroda succeed also i doubt that they have enough power to take him down anyway if you are not planning for kuroda to be victorious at least consider making an evil ending where he succeeds.
Guest chapter 53 . 9/5/2015
Great chapter! glad to see you didn't abandon this story also that may make me sound evil but i'm glad of the deaths on both sides in this chapter i'm relieved to tell you the truth seeing how this isn't like the usual evil vs good where the villains all die and all the good guys may be injured but never anything life threatening it it was like that it would be a letdown this is war after all not some perfect world where everything always ends well anyway keep up the good work and update soon.
Kotaru chapter 54 . 9/5/2015
Great chapter. Thank you for the update. I look forward to reading about the new stuff. Keep up the good work.
Kotaru chapter 53 . 9/3/2015
Awesome. The fight scenes were written well. I enjoyed them.
Keep up the good work!
Serithus chapter 54 . 9/3/2015
Kurodas going to have to deal with the quincies before he can touch the soul king isn't he
Guest chapter 53 . 8/18/2015
what about the real kuroda u havent done even 1 section to show that he was absorbed or still fighting inside
Serithus chapter 53 . 8/12/2015
Wow this was a well written chapter with great fig scenes. Sad to see the entire story coming to a close, but he is going to destroy everything I guess lol. Komamuras death and kurodas somber monologue only add to this amazing update. can't wait to see what you have in store to conclude this
Supernatural4life chapter 53 . 8/11/2015
Noooooo komamura! Hes one of my favs noooo
Guest chapter 52 . 8/8/2015