Reviews for We Weren't That Close Anyway
tiff098765 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I really like how you wrote this. Very well done!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
"Everyone I'm working with will still be dead tomorrow." Definitely going on my list of favorite Lanie quotes. And yes, I do have a list. Unpublished, but it's there.

;)
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I loved that! It was sweet and cracked me up at the same time :) I loved the way it twisted at the end and suddenly they were just all over each other without even knowing how it had happened. The quote from "Friends" worked perfectly with the way you were taking the story too. It was a believable place for their "on the downlow" relationship to start. It just gave me warm fuzzies and made me all kinds of smiley. Thanks for sharing!
Heidiho16 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Hey Duck Life! I wanted to make my gushing official by reveiwing! I love this story! Its adorable and might I say, very realistic!
arios chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Great story! Can we get some more please? :)
Championship Vinyl chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
ILOVEYOU. THAT WAS AWESOME. _ First of all: THANK YOU! I was beginning to think I was the only one who ever drew the Esplanie/Mondler connection! It's the whole "They don't KNOW that we KNOW they know we KNOW!" all over again! _ Esplanie ARE the new Monica/Chandler. And that is win.

Aside from the title, I love the dialogue, the circumstances, drunk!Ryan, flirty!Caskett, even Montgomery was great. This totally just made me all warm-and-fuzzy. Congrats on a job well done. This is definitely going in the Favorites. _
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
oh how cute- i like this fic- you are doing a good job- please give us more lanie and javier