Reviews for Doubts & Intimacy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh that was so, so good. On to the next chapter yippee!
slowpokesheep chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
This story is so sweet! I just absolutely adore it!
DH chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
I love your take on D&B you write them so beautifully. Love all your fics!
Sapphire1719 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
This was sereneeee
swim-with-sharks chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Why did you do this? I was just getting a little over my obsession with Dan/Blair and voilá, there you come. Then again, this is my fault for not reading this chapter until now.

I loved this so much. How honest they were with each other filled my heart. How happy they both were but how terrified of letting themselves be happy made me tear up a little. And of course I adored the ending. Such a beautiful place to end this story.

Great job!
swim-with-sharks chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
I owe you a big apology for not reviewing this earlier. I actually thought I had. Anyway, this story is still beautiful. You have no idea how much I wish the writers would have been brave enough to give Dan and Blair a real chance. Oh well, it is Gossip Girl.

I love that Blair decided to go together to the exhibit, no exit strategies whatsoever. And I loved how happy Dan was about it. These two really are perfect for each other, even if the show can't let go of a certain other pairing that's been dead for ages.

Great job!
PiotrMc chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
I love it i can't wait for more i hope you do one about them telling there friends and what not
floatingmagic chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
This is my favorite chapter so far.

I feel a little embarrassed to write you a review because it is so obvious that you are a master of words, and I will never be able to properly produce a sentence that tells you how much I love reading your work or gives you the amount praise that you deserve.

Perfect.
lullaby chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
The part where Dan helped Blair with her shoes was a masterpiece. Really, never read anything so good. It would be perfect on screen. You've got a huge talent, thank you for sharing it with us!
melynda chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Found this story by chance while looking for some good dair ff. Well, this has officially turned into my favourite dair story. The best angsty Dair ff i've ever read.
melynda chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
chiara chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Just re-read this and...gah! i don't know which magic trick you do with words, but the outcome is simply flawless . This story is so deep, it's full of moving moments and character's growth, and you really write dan beautifully. You're one of the few writers who manages to give his intelligence justice. Dan is a smart guy, damn! Not simply a good boy who is head over heels for a girl ( in lots of fics he's painted in this one-dimensional way that really doesnt give him justice). I like how in your fic he manages to calm blair down all the times she loses control. Btw, to cut a long story short, i reviewed this fic again (if i'm not mistaken i have already done it )because i wanted to BEG you to write another fic about these two. I know you're probably just living your life since it's summer and yeah, i mean maybe you've better things to do, but, i just wanted you to know that i would love to read another story of yours..so, if you have some spare time, and you've nothing to do, just consider writing something for dair!:P
bonitajia chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
your writing style is great..it's more interesting to know what both dan and blair are thinking at a certain emotions are explosive..love to read more
Jenee chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
I don't generally leave reviews but as I was scrolling through the GG page looking for Dair ff, I luckily stumbled upon your work. I read One, An Unlikely Two, and Doubts & Intimacy. I must say that I love your style of prose. I find your diction to be so sophisticated and eloquent, which really fits well with Blair's Upper East Side grandeur and Dan's air of intelligence. I even would jot down some of the words you used as I read so that I can make a note to use them more in my own writing. You also have an inexplicable gift when it comes to being able to include so much detail when writing a kiss. This will definitely be a ff I come back and read several times even for inspiration. Well done!
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
This is actually mostly accurate. It depends though if you are basing them from the show or book. It was marvelous!