Reviews for The Five Things that Dave Learned on Vacation
AlexiCyn chapter 5 . 11/20
So, so, sweet. Such an amazing thing when one can be overwhelmed with happiness. :) Thanks for this lovely fic.
AlexiCyn chapter 4 . 11/20
Dawwww. So SWEET!
AlexiCyn chapter 3 . 11/20
LOL... well, I see what Dave's priorities are. *snicker*
AlexiCyn chapter 2 . 11/20
I never wanted a cell phone, and now that I have one, I can't imagine not having one. I feel his pain. :)
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 11/20
Dog Jail... *snort* :D
This was way too freaking cute. I loved it! I honestly wish it were canon but hey, fan fiction fills that void for me and this story is one of the best. Thanks for writing it :)
The ending though ;D I love this already
Anna Potter chapter 3 . 6/2
Nary a spat. Great story
Patricia16 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
I loved it
Jhirgia chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
**tears** because this is the best fic i've ever read...

hunt4me chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
awwwwww, that was really cute. I couldn't help saying 'awwww' throughout the whole thing. Aaron, for all his no-nonsense attitude, is very empathetic about a lot of things, even if it is hard for him to express those comments. And Dave, he was just wonderful. He's a little blunt most of the times, but he's conscious of what's important and what's 'worth fighting' for. Loved it. Thanks for writing it and sharing it.
rockhotch31 chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
Loved this story. The first four chapters, I had tears running down my cheeks from laughter. The last chapter, I'm crying right along with Dave. Wonderful job!
BobbinLace chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
I know this was written a while ago, but I just got around to reading it... It was lovely.
JustineAme chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
so adorable! i loved it!
LadyErestor83 chapter 5 . 6/9/2011