Reviews for The New Wife
FireFox Vixen chapter 1 . 3/9
Love!
rusame chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Omg this is wonderful god it was buetiful u should make more of this 1000 golden stars
Miss Rosie Brown chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Your description of how a nation ages was intelligent, made sense and beautiful. The whole abusive but kind Ivan thing was to say the least interesting. This is such a deep oneshot and it was nice to see so many layer. Good job
Drops of sun chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
In your wonderful story, there is one annoying inaccuracy. Unfortunately first flew into space Russian. Their guy named Gagarin, his name is Yuri.
Puffin Muffin chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
(OMG I've become the 100th person to fave this!)

I really love this story though I admit that I got a little sad that America wasn't able to fight and proved himself while in Russia's house. :( Despite that, this story, the motif, and the theme just really caught me and pulled me into it. The way it was written from China's point of view just made this more beautiful. Thanks for writing this beauty! :D
ColorGuard chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This was truly amazing, honestly, at first I wasn't sure how I would like it, but as it progressed I just fell in love with it.
DM-sama chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh god, that was so perfect. It's GOLD! THIS NEEDS MORE REVIEWS!

Just the idea of a needy, broken America so completely, utterly dependent on Russia makes me swoon. Hnnng. Is it sad that I'm actually quite patriotic? You should do another piece like this, I'd love it so hard. X3

Poor China. Nobody appreciates him. :c
Akakata7 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Urgh, this is just so PERFECT. Absolutely gorgeous. I adore the relationship you set up with Russia and America, and in turn, Russia and China. You portrayed China and Russia perfectly. Stunning detail, brilliant story. I loved it.

Thank you for writing!
Hyperkaoru chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow, this's the ways too much sick and wrong but so sweet with false security. You write good Stockholmes' syndrome and the reverse of it. But I gotta feeling that when time pass, America'd gain his sense and depart from Russia likes he did with England. Even his heart must broken and longing for Ivan but I think freedom's in his DNA.
harajuku96 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Me likey this Ivan! But yeah, he's creepy like that... But... Aww!
NightFlowerLuv chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
O.O

...

I have no idea what to say to this...

But thanks for kicking China out. That was very awesome.
Patrich13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
this is depressing
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
ah, when Alfred being cute he's so cute :3_ I like the idea of this one shot...(hohohoho, how i love China just stormed out of the room. I don't like Rochu either so i guess that's a happy bonus)
Power4Puppies chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
OH MY GOD! this is amazing. I love fics like this and i just LOVE possessive Russia. he's so awesome. I almost wanted to see China get his ass kicked but the way you ended was so freaking cool!
Gray Wings chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Wow.

Wow, this was a good story. Wonderfully written, very emotional - absolutely lovely.

Thank you for writing it.

Gray Wings