Reviews for Crock Pot Fenris
PenguinRegina chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
OMG! I laughed so hard at the Brood-off references to Zoolander! LOVED IT!

Poor Nathaniel, he should have been a love interest :)
Cenwyn chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Lol. I needed a good laugh and this did it. Will keep my eye for more! :o)
Tyanilth chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Oh this was just hilarious. Thank you. I needed a laugh today and you so brilliantly provided it.

And who but Loghain could possibly have judged such a contest.

Awesome
rednightmare chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Tell me - how in the HELL could ANYONE not click on something entitled title "Crock Pot Fenris?"

I'm so glad I did, too, because you gave me a laugh I desperately needed. Oh, yes! A brooding show-down! And Andraste's ass, Nathaniel Howe will -not- be defeated so easily. He will train for the next match. They will -regret- not making the legacy of Rendon Howe romancable. And Maker as his witness, he will HAVE his own fangirl following that involves REAL player-character OCs... not just those occasional, really-not-at-all indicative, don't-look-at-me-that-way dalliances with a certain mage that he'd rather not talk about here. And Fenris WILL pay.

Oh, man. Eager, enthusiastic applause for the humor-bite of CH2, but CH1 was a nice bit of fic as well.
mutive chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
This is awesome and hilarious and horribly cracky. I totally agree that it needed to be written. *Needed* to be.
Sagacious Rage chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
There is so much win here. The Loghain business. The voice thing. Age before broody.

Humping the air lololol A
Lolcat chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Lol i couldn't stop laughing! A brood-off? And hear i thought Fenris thought he doesn't brood! Man O hope the next one is as funny as this one. I can't find enough stories with about Fenris that are funny. He has a pretty sad life so he needs to have more fun to make up for it.
sweetestcondition chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
I just laughed sooooo hard... thanks for that! :D
Aenya chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
A... A brood-off?

Hah. HAH!

H...how can you tell if you ruptured your stomach from laughing too hard?
T.I.M chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Im sorry as soon as I read the words "Mother fucking brood off" my lungs stopped working...kudos you made me almost die from laughter.
Crisium chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
I love it. LOVE. And love that Loghain declared the winner, because really come on now yes.
Special K the Great chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
I could not stop seeing Zoolander play in my head as I read this. It's too perfect.
Zute chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Oh god! That was priceless. Zoolander indeed!

"Age before broody."

LOL! Tooooo funny. :)
Sagacious Rage chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I like how you captured Fenris' struggle to control his anger. He does seem to lash out a lot and then think better of it later.