Reviews for The Doe in the Walls
Holdingontoheart chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
Interesting! So the doe is Snape's patronus? And it can enter paintings? I am probably completely wrong about that. I wonder if the doe and Harry will ever meet.
rtag chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
I'm reading, but I'm not quite sure what's going on.
Zireael07 chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
I can't wait to see if Harry will get to see the doe... I like the story!
Holding On To Heart chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Aww...this was quite sad! I'm a huge Sev/Lily fan so I'm surprised I didn't find this story before. It's probably because the summary was a little vague. But first off let me congratulate you on your writing ability, very poetic and very beautiful. I like how you write Snape too, he's my favorite character so I generally stop reading a story if Snape isn't written well. So far a really interesting premise, I imagine more will unfold soon!
Ilanacia chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
Awesome story so far! Don't be too put off by the lack of reviews, it's a great story and by no means does it lack depth. I think it's the sheer bulk of the language you use that may "scare" people. I know I'm used to reading rather short, fast paced stories that are pretty lacking in description and clever wording. Your style is a refresher! Thanks for posting and please continue!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
update soon, going strong
Crystaline Dreams chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
A very promising beginning, can't wait to read more of this one.
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This is a good way to begin a story. I'm interested to see what will happen next.