Reviews for On My Honor
Dragonman109 chapter 4 . 8/2
Is their going to be any more chapters?.
Dri.Ka.Br chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
eu amei foi muito bonito
halfbadgirl chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
I really enjoyed your take on an older Rizzoli and Isles, especially with the added factor of an angsty teen. There's nothing like parenting a teen to bring out both the best and the worst in a mother. Plus, it sounds like you may know a thing or two about the nuances of having a cop for a parent. I really appreciate your sharing your insights with us.
girlnextdoor15 chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
I think this AU is very enjoyable. Love how our girls interact together, and have a strong relationship. Thought it was great!
clandestinedly chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I really enjoyed this - you wrote Olivia so well! Can't wait to read more of your fics!
Miss Nowhere chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Wow
heatwave16 chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Excellent story. I believe u captured the characters well
Rach5 chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
interesting story. hope you post more soon.
Goose197 chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Great story. Loved it.
Friend chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Well done. Just very very very well done. I could recite everything I love about this and everything I think you did just perfect but then this review would just go on and on. Family fics are really hard to pull off because children can be really hard to write, but you just totally nailed it. You should write more. Talent is such a terrible thing to waste.
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
It was a very believable family fic. Probably one of my favorite family fics. Thank you for writing!
afret2010 chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
This has been a great fic. I think the tone of this last chapter was just right. I'd love to see more in this universe?
Friend chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
That was really sweet but not like over the top sickly sweet. Well done. I like that you can really tell Olivia is their daughter, she's got a bit of both of them in her. And the puking thing was really funny and dead on. I speak from experience. Cheers.
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Awe you can't end this story with one more chapter! It's too good
Friend chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
I really like this. And I completely agree that they wouldn't have told their daughter about the shooting until something like this happened. I think you've created very nuanced and realistic reactions. Eventually we all learn that our parents aren't perfect and that is one of the hardest lessons a kid ever has to learn. You're doing a splendid job. Btw, that final quote was pretty ominous sounding. Was it supposed to be? You've got me worried...