Reviews for Up Love's Creek
ViaTistan chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
i love the settings of this write more!
katnip chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
sooooo great restart writing
CynMar Rom chapter 25 . 5/18/2012
aaaaaawwwwwww I loved this! I think you should know that I read it all in two days :D I just couldn't put it down! I would have read it all in one day, but you know, responsabilities, sleep, all gets in the way :P but it was oh so goooooood! i laughed and (almost) cried with this kiddos, and was about to shout 'you go Mrs. Cullen!' whe she put Anthony in his place :D :D I wish I would've found it sooner :) I had fun!

Much love!
lou chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
i'm re-reading this and this is sooo great!
Rnr0925 chapter 25 . 2/21/2012
Such a beautiful story! Loved it
Rnr0925 chapter 18 . 2/21/2012
Oh my god! Loving this story so much. I'm a little afraid to read chapter 19 don't know what's going to happen. Kat is such a bitch!
ForBlueSkies24 chapter 25 . 2/20/2012
Lately I've been having trouble finding a story that keeps my interest. I've been giving up after only 2 or 3 chapters. But your study kept me hooked from the very start. I love when Edward and Bella bicker and have a love/hate relationship. You wrote their characters so well that I actually cried in a few chapters. Everything about this story is perfect. It deserves so many more reviews than the 150 or so it's gotten. Wonderful job!
Emmii chapter 25 . 2/15/2012
Loved it!Loved it! It was intense and interesting.I couldn't read it fast enough to know what's next :D Thank you for an entertaining story-good job with it :)
amorecullen chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
i just Loved this story.

It had me right till and after the end.

well Well done.

Hope you do some more Bella/Edward stories in the future.
emmasmum chapter 25 . 2/7/2012
Loved this story. It had me right till the end. Well done. Hope you do some more Bella/Edward stories in the future.
kisna chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
love this ur amazing
kisna chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
love it!
prisperez chapter 25 . 1/26/2012
Loved this story! Great job please keep up the good work. Couldn't stop reading it. It had everything I was laughing and crying and even turned on in some good job gonna read what else you have and please continue to write so us lonely housewives has something to do. Lol
jlanley chapter 25 . 1/26/2012
Thanks for a great story. Can't wait for that o/s. I am going to miss these two so much!
TSEnchanted chapter 25 . 1/25/2012
This is my favorite story! I love it so much and I'm so sad it's over :'(