Reviews for Walled In

*clutches test* Yes!
quaint.camera chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
YAY! ...
quaint.camera chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Awww! In a really weird way, it's adorable how intense Sylar got about trying to break down the wall... and all for Peter! I'm glad he's decided to restore some of Sylar's hope... poor guy.
quaint.camera chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
lol, oh the sarcasms! Just get over yourself, Peter, sheesh. XD
quaint.camera chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
When Sylar asked him to stay it just broke my heart... *sigh* The boys have some mending to do, don't they?
quaint.camera chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Oh I love this! Peter's so conflicted. :3 *angsty Peter lover* And then Sylar's cute little touch at the end and the way it just lights Peter up. Whew! I love your writing, it's so vivid! :D
quaint.camera chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Awesome! Gotta love leaping Peter, and the tension after they realize what they've done... Poor boys.
JasonDragon64 chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
Ah, the sweet power of forgiveness. Peter took his time getting there, but he finally made it.
JasonDragon64 chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
JasonDragon64 chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Excellent chapter, milady. I've been trying to review most of the day, this silly website has been effing up so much lately...

Oh well, at least I can now give the review this chapter deserves. Peter is finally getting over himself... About time! Gabe has been quite patiently waiting for some signs of genuine warmth and compassion. For an empath, Peter generally seems to have a great lack of empathy for those he considers unworthy. Yes, I understand that Sylar killed Nathan. Yes, I get that Sylar was a 1st class villain unrivaled in his malice for a long time. I understand that, truly. What I don't understand is why a man with such an amazingly adept understanding of the human soul, Peter Petrelli lacks the basic compassion and capacity to accept that everyone has a dark side, and everyone is capable of redemption. It takes an act of God and Congress for Peter to get those simple facts... What a douche!

The road to redemption is long and filled with obstacles. Gabriel, having more to redeem than most, will have more to work through than most people, this is a given. Some more support from Peter would be nice to see. Gabe shouldn't need to make grandiose gestures to prove himself. No one should. A simple and sincere "I'm sorry" should be sufficient. Certainly a priest would accept that, assign a penance to show contrition is genuine, and give absolution. This is the pillar of mercy. Any Catholic boy would know about this one!

Looking forward to seeing more as the 2 men finally break out, now that they (mostly Peter) have had the breakthrough.
JasonDragon64 chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
Hm... Peter is starting to be flirtatious with Gabe... This doesn't bode well for either man's sanity... There are definite signs of attitudes changing, but how long before Gabe's expectations or Peter's brattiness come between them again... I look forward to reading how this comes about.
Meowen chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
"'It's over?' Wow. Are you breaking up with me? Oh my God, you are! I didn't even know we were together! Were we like, an item, or something? This is so high school! I love it!"

And I love that quote- I can totally picture Sylar following Peter and shouting that one at him D
queenoftheoutlands chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
I think this has been my favourite chapter so far. I mean, we all know just how much these two will stick to their own firm opinions, especially when it is the other who is contradicting them and in their heads their points are equally valid. You've got the angry yelling/bickering that made "The Wall" such a wonderfully intense episode for these two down great :)
JasonDragon64 chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Hm... Peter conflicted and angry, Gabe horny and oblivious to the emotional subtext... SNAFU (situational normal, all fucked up). A triple jointed belly dancer couldn't get this twisted. Now the interesting part can happen... untangling this mess and seeing how the two get over their issues and into each others' heart. Should be quite a ride.

Love the story, milady. Looking forward as always to the next chapter.