Reviews for The Whole Story
CC-R2000 chapter 30 . 8/23/2012
Thats so cool. Really turned out nicely...
girlyghoul chapter 30 . 7/29/2011
HA HA HA! I watched Bloody Mary just today! I never thought of Sam and Charlie as an item, but hey, why not! They do have a couple things in common...and they both know what not to say around mirrors.

The scene with Jessica was brilliant in two ways. One that Sam had his special "happy place" with her in his head. And two that she wasn't perfect. They may not have lasted through law school (I've dated a couple law students- they do nothing but study and practice arguing. It isn't much fun) So he needed to let her go once and for all.

Not a fan of Lisa- however, that was more because the life she represented took Dean away from hunting, and she refused to be the kick ass character she could have been by becoming a hunter herself. But in a world with nothing to hunt, maybe those crazy kids could make a go of it. And thank you for remembering Lisa's dead boyfriend Matt... the Show forgot about him quicker than they forgot about Adam, LOL!

I didn't realize when Ruby made the Supernatural things go away she made EVERYTHING go away. I thought it was just the stuff in the vacinity. But now, there's nothing to hunt and she's human, maybe nothing more than a kitchen witch. Really glad she didn't wind up with Sam.

And glad John and Mary are back, though John's still pretty clueless and poor Mary doesn't really know her sons. I reckon she'll figure it out.

So YAY! All wrapped up in a neat package!
reddgemini chapter 30 . 7/29/2011
OMG This story was amazing. I liked Lisa's character. I love how your brought the family together. Awesome job.
girlyghoul chapter 29 . 7/26/2011
Oh yeah... that makes sense that Ruby would know that trick- or a trick like that. She knew a spell to get rid of demons even though it would get rid of her in Jus Bello. But now that she's human, she could work that spell without disappearing.

Poor Sam though, even with all the baddies gone, he's still got bad memories. John really needs to shut his yap sometimes!
girlyghoul chapter 28 . 7/26/2011
Sniff! Can't help it! Poor Cas! He had to die though. And Ruby's still a power hungry little thing isn't she, even as a human? But now, Lucy and Mike going at it... yikes.

Kinda fitting in a werid way, in the bodies of John's wife and his bastard son. Here's hoping there's a way out of this mess.
girlyghoul chapter 27 . 7/26/2011
Oh snap! So it is like Apocalypse now. Only worse with Mike and Lucy AND Cas fighting! Yikes...

Bringing back a demon... oh eeek... I'm sure this will not go well. Sam was right to back away, but Samuel... well he really is a big dummy. And there has to be a trick in there somewhere.

I'm wondering what this clap of thunder will bring besides Ruby... or maybe it'll mean she has the clap. Uh oh, Sam! Run!
girlyghoul chapter 26 . 7/26/2011
Oh Sammy! You never learn... although in this case, he may have a point. Crowley seems to be the lesser of many evils at this point. Uh oh... Lucifer might get his hooks in Mary. Hee, Raphael was a lady, why not Lucy? Here's hoping she's too smart to fall for him.

Cas, sulking that no one bothered to ask what he was now if not an angel cracks me up.
girlyghoul chapter 25 . 7/26/2011
BWAH! Whiny Lucifer cracks me up! I breifly assumed he'd take over Crowley's vessel. But at least poor Adam has a brief way out of Hell. (I think you're one of the few folks who remember he exists)

Hmm, now Mike and Lucy are going after Cas... uh oh... I'm worried for that Trench Coat wearing fella. (Yeah, I know he's a bad guy now, but I'll always have a soft spot for him)
girlyghoul chapter 24 . 7/26/2011
Poor confused John. I like this twist that Cas took in all the souls except these three. It makes sense that he'd want to show them to Dean as a peace offering. But I'm doubting it'll play out that way...
SierraKathleen chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow, I saw the summary for this story and it immediately drew me in. Great first chapter, I can't wait to read over the rest!
girlyghoul chapter 23 . 4/26/2011
I could see Samuel being proud of Sam in his last moments- again, in a twisted kind of way. But it will be interesting to see how the sequel to this plays out- once you figure out where the Show is going.

Although heck, if you have any ideas, I say write it now. It will probably make more sense than anything they come up with. LOL!

Great job tying up all the loose ends and filling in the blanks of "The Whole Story!"
girlyghoul chapter 22 . 4/26/2011
Also interesting that Samuel could actually relate to Sam a little once he realized that Christian had been playing him all along. (Even as he had a lot of Campbell in him... no, Grandpa, he had a DEMON in him- heh) His motives though were always so skewed, it was good you tried to navigate it all and have it make sense (since I never thought it did on the show) But... the guy was such an ass butt- that's very hard.
girlyghoul chapter 21 . 4/26/2011
Interesting that Samuel still cared at least a little about Dean (in principle at least) Still very hard to give that guy any sympathy LOL!
reddgemini chapter 23 . 4/24/2011
Wow, this was awesome. I loved it from beginning to end. Nice job. Can't wait for the next installment.
Jessica chapter 23 . 4/24/2011
great chapter its alright to wait until the season ends add it after the season final thanks
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »