Reviews for Mage or Wizard
martindtb668 chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
I have just found this story and I do hope that you will try to carry on with it.
I have recently become addicted to fan fiction after finding this site this year, so many good stories so little time to read them.
Ann Jinn chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
I would attempt to just go on. I think starting over and rewriting would just take up more time.

You have a good start and can now back fill as Harry will need to know more about his family.
jh831 chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
well considering this it a good story, i hope you continue.
if you do decided to continue, can you give me a pm, i don't want to add to follow story and then have you scrap it.
just making an observation, but a lot of people's computers are crashing latley. and i'm surprised when people say that they lost all of their ideas, extra chapters, copies of chapters. i'm surprised people don't back up their work on a thumb/flash drive.
Hericus C chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Just found the story, however I love the premise and OCs so would love to see it continue.
Diana A chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
I enjoyed what you have. I would like to see the rest.
steve2668 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Please keep going with the story I have found it enjoyable and look forward to more
HolyDragoon chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
This has potential. Try to see if you can get back into the groove of the story, of in the worse case, go back and rewrite the first chapters so you can recover the feel of it. Either way, don't give up on it, this story... intrigues me.
Talon5Krrde chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Yes, more please!

What about meeting the Grangers years before school? She wants him checked out medically, but does not want the bother of the magical world. So, he goes to the Granger's practice and meets Hermione? Goes to school with her?

Do they get saved by a female Death Dealer in their latex and rubber armor?
egret chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Oooh, bummer! Hate it when that happens. Well, I was quite interested by this story start, but it seems like it would be hard to sustain if you aren't really into it enough to want to rebuild it, especially as you started it so long ago. I would love to read it if you continue it, but if I were you I'd start afresh from Ch 3 and just use your handwritten stuff as an outline, or maybe even rewrite the intro to better fit your current ideas.
MiFo71 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Please, do not scrap this story. It's one of the better ideas/plots out here. And unique so far, even after three years.
ubetiburn chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
I would at least like to see the chapters that you have that are handwritten...after that take it as it comes. Start on 8 or what you have not written on 8 and see what happens...if it flows, write, if the mind strays to another HP adventure write that...personally I am finding it harder and harder to find an enjoyable or well written HP anymore...Thanks for at least letting us know what's up - I appreciate it.
Cateagle chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
This reader would very much like to see you redo the early chapters as your matured nature dictates and then continue this story. It's a most interesting concept and it is well executed and, IMHO, it would be a shame to scrap it.
Cateagle chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
*laughs* Oh, dear, I reckon Albus is not going to enjoy that Harry's with some other part of his mother's family, a part that knows of magic and can offer Harry more than Hogwarts and wizarding Britain can. This could get very interesting.
poolynn chapter 4 . 6/1/2014