Reviews for The Sweetest Poison
oh, how I LOVE this story
Thank Youu chapter 3 . 4/6
What a marvelous story I've been reading it for 6 times
space boyy chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Love the way this is written. Pretty descriptive.
space boyy chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Love how you made him in this. He seems so interesting. Odd and interesting.
TheDevilsKitten chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Wow this fanfiction was just beautiful D: I cry every time I read it, it was just so well thought out and well written. To me, Sebastian is portrayed very IC because if Sebastian did eat Ciel's soul he would become like in this fanfic, just slowly deteriorating after he realizes what he lost. I'm so glad this had a happy ending though :D

Thank you for this amazing masterpiece! (':
666 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Wow sebatian sounds very ill
Hagen Mocha Crystal chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I read this and it's done, but I was crying when sebastian held ciel, I actually felt the pain, you did a incredible job making this story! my heart still aches, GREAT JOB!
Hagen Mocha Crystal chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
beautiful simply beautiful! 3
mochiusagi chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
That was a great epilogue! It was bittersweet, and yet it had so much hope. Here for today, gone tomorrow but the promise still remains.
Aservis Roturier chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
That's creepy?

That's just . . . Sebastian being Sebastian, isn't it?

Well, pre-Ciel Sebastian. And I never believed he could change *that* much. But then what do I know?

Well written, and it pleases me to see you continued with it beyond this initial chapter.

(but a demon's a demon and only fools think otherwise.)
Shiera137Faustus chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
if u want to write a love story transcending time and space, try the bartimaeus trilogy (pairing: nat x ptolomy. i have yet to see that pairing...). best of all, the series is about demons (one in particular) too!
Shiera137Faustus chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
a 'living man'? lol wait a demon has a heart?
Shiera137Faustus chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
this reminds me of Snow White...

(pretend there are italics) encased in a crystal chamber, awaiting the soft kiss of her prince (or his princess?)

or maybe alexander the great...

(italics again) inside his beautiful burial chamber, the noble's body lays undisturbed by decay, as though he himself was merely asleep