Reviews for Uninvited Houseguests
Sword Shard chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
It was nice to see Edgeworth's and Franziska's reaction to the cockroach attack, and the aftermath, and it was heartwarming to see Gumshoe ignore the openness around him and cook his noodles as usual.

Overall, awesome!
Aneirin chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
wow, good stuff. i really like what you did with this. good job.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Hahah! This was a great story! I can just imagine Franziska and Miles standing back to back with bug spray cans in their hands like weapons while Franziska is sobbing comically and Miles is just pale and blanching at the environment. lol meanwhile, half the apartment is up and police sirens are in the background like every night. it's just awesome how you came up with this fun plot! :D

I also liked this part "...I did not care for the way he dumped that powdered creamer into the cup," Franziska said, finally lowering her voice. "Nor did I care for that styrofoam cup itself. Hilarious xD

Overall, great story; I really enjoyed reading it. :)
Ai Star chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
those 2 are so mean! may this be a lesson for them: stop cutting Gumshoe's sallery! and Mr Edgeworth- Some gratitude after all Gumshoe's done for him!

and why on earth are they near the apartment! oh that makes sense.

Well he should of given a BIG raise for the fact that Gumshoe helped save his life!

lol that's true! the animals would be too scared to set foot into the apartmnent... woah Gumeshoe's had it rough! *looks sadly*

and hello the whip! I never thought that she would bring up Oldbag! but he is funny when she turns up in the games when he is prosecuting. best idea not to mention that Edgey! and now he's got a guilty conscience.

lol break the rule and leave! I dare you Mr! *eyes the cockroach and mouse droppings* gross...lol the mouse actually scares her. and now this is a pleasent surpirse... roaches. IT'S A COCKROACH ATTACK! *rotflmaosmihtb* O_O wait what! he's been given a raise... LOL they must of been really scared of the bugs and rodents! blame the infestation on them!

lol this is a good story! well done! W *beams while chucking*
kaRINtou-kun chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
.amazing! i loved it sooo much!

the way it was written was fabulous! i loved it that it didnt have any romance, and you kept true to their characters. the way you told the outcome by having the detective say it to maggey pure genius! Loved it, awesome, omg. please write more stories like this!
Golden-Ray chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I really enjoyed this fic, it's very well-written and I just loved the ending! The last sentence fits Gumshoe's outlook on life well, I think!
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
a brilliant story, well done :D
nevertalk chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I think I enjoyed Franziska's absolute horror far more than I should have.
Chaple chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was horribly depressing at the start-middle, but It ended well, and I had to smile when Gumshoe actually got a decent life out of it.

Good job.