Reviews for Value
Mew3692002 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Wow, poor pikachu! What a fic though!
Sniglet chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
so...sad...
sfdrfyhfyuj tyhftf chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
youre so mean
eviltama chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
i know im evil but gawd...that goes beyond evil! thats..thats just not done! its terrible! you killed off Ash! how dare you! ahhhh *screams in anguish!* the first part of ur story was great and the second part too...until YOU KILLED OFF ASH! now ur gonna make me cry! my other half sez that is not a nice thing to do, she hates to see me cry now she will punish you! ok maybe later though...i gotta go cry for ash...*boo hoo*
Mary chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Well... You know Leto... I've never read a fic that made me feel guilty to play my pokemon game... till now. All jokes aside this is a good fic. The feelings are quite intense, the mood is set straight from the begining, the characters are kept IC and... its just awesome. The ending is a total suprise... Even my brother thought the fic was good... how ever his review is much shorter and ammounted to simply: "Woah...". I like this fic alot... quite sad... but very well written.
Arrow chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Geez, that was a little much don'tcha think? I mean (I can't even say anything about it) It left me emotionless. THATS HOW GOOD IT WAS!
Delicious Mud Pie chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
*blink*
Meredith Tomoko chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
"But the dreamer was now gone"... Leto...You ROCK...
Whisper2000 chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
*Eyes widen* *pulls out more kleenex* Ash.. Pikachu.. I hate their guts, but.. but after I read your story... But, you finally gave me the ispiration I need for my fiction! *Starts writing* *Sniffs*
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
're a really great who could make me cry is a good writer,wether it's from happiness or sadness,and right now you got me in tears.

out of 5
Charles RocketBoy chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
Once more, this rocks. Now can someone get this Weedle to stop chewing my leg?
Lisa Turpin chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
thasosad! write a sequel, sorta like 10 years in the future or something, it could be really good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!SO SAD!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 6/3/2000
. . . . . . . . . .

So dark, so cold.

It isn't right, no death is right.

When you murder the murderer, you prove your no better than him.

PLEASE RESPOND, I ASK THIS EVERY TIME, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF WHAT I'VE SAID.
PikaCheeka 7 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
It was very good, up until the part when you had Ash and Pikachu die, even if Pikachu saved Ash from a life of confinment. After that, it went downhill, s*cked. Now your problem is, you can't write any more Ash and Pikachu stories! And those are the ones I like. Except...I'll admit, I almost cried near the end there.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »