Reviews for Out In the Open
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
What an ending! Bravo!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
This is very well written.
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
I like Aaron as much as Dudley does. Well done you!
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Wow. This is really interesting.
FriendofMolly chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Little0bird,
I am at a loss for words. My head on the other hand is filled with feelings, words, and a sense that it its better late than never.
FoM
Kellsabelle chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
This is a brilliant story, the characterisation of Aaron and Dudley is perfection and I wish there was more to read!
xoxo22595 chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
You are Jewish! Congrats on your bat mitzvah!
מזל טוב! כל הכבד לך גם עם את יכולה לקרוא מה שכתבתי :)
xoxo22595 chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Are you Jewish?
If you are- lovely to meet a talanted fellow member of the tribe.
If not- I'm very very impressed with your knowledge and or research of Shabbat.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
This is wonderful!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
please update this or another story soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This story is perfect. It is able to address homophobia with the story completely surrounding it. The relationship between Aaron and Dudley is so believable. I love how Dudleys character is explored and given so much more depth than the books had time to provide.
mearas chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
I absolutely love this story...it's so realistic and well done, I love quite a few of your stories, but this is def my favorite. I am horrible about updating, but I am going to be hypocritical and hope that you update soon!
MidnightBloom17 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Loving this story! Especially since you've made Aaron Jewish- and a practicing one. I'm Jewish and I always love it when I can relate to stories through Jewish examples.
Otherwise, I'm loving the story in its own rights as well. Many authors would just have Dudley and harry perfectly fine with each other, or have Dudley easily trust Aaron. You've made Dudley a stronger and real character, so he doesn't trust easily. You're a wonderful writer! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
wonderful! dudley's point of view is lovely!