Reviews for Out In the Open
Charlie'sAngel713 chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
OMG WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT DUDLEY AND AARON DISCOVERING THAT SARAH IS A WITCH PLEASE
Charlie'sAngel713 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I love this so much! I love that Petunia and Vernon and Marge reacted to Dudley coming out the same way they reacted to Harry being put on their doorstep. And the thing about 'bad things' running in Petunia's family? Fantastic! Thank you!
Izzieluv chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Am I loving Dudley? I think I am!
sherryola chapter 7 . 6/23/2016
I thought it was interesting that they weren't told the child could be magical. and it made me all warm and happy that Dudley wants Harry to be the godfather. I need to go back and reread the story to remind myself how we got here. I love the story though, and I just bet sarah will be magical. Is it Seamus whose mum was a witch and whose dad was a muggle? so sarah definitely could be. fun stuff!
whereismypen chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
I like this fic, but I don't think the time jump in the most recent chapter was effective, it just felt like I was reading a completely different fic. Looking forward to a chapter with the gaps filled.
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
Interesting. Update soon.
lojosmom chapter 7 . 5/31/2016
I really like your story and would love to see Harry, Ginny and the kids with Dudley and his family.
alliekiwi chapter 7 . 5/23/2016
A really interesting POV from Dudley. I enjoyed the Judaism lessons along the way as well. :)
Pokybyte chapter 7 . 5/9/2016
Might be good to refresh our memories in the author s note because i cant for the life of me remember what happened at "the dinner". Good stuff, keep it up
The Blasphemous Contessa chapter 7 . 5/9/2016
Im glad youre back! Really enjoyed this chapter. I tried to refresh my memory of what conversation Aaron was refering to but cant find it, can you point me to the story that features the scene? I should probably reread everything anyway because its been a while.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 7 . 5/8/2016
Cute chapter.
Allison chapter 7 . 5/6/2016
Can I just say that I'm soooo happy that you've been on an updating spree lately? I seriously get a huge grin on my face every time I see you've posted a new chapter. I loved this one, and I love the way you write Dudley. You've done a great job of having him grow and change a lot while making it feel completely natural and in-character. Aaron is really great too, and their relationship dynamic is fun to read. Looking forward to the next update!
Dora chapter 7 . 5/4/2016
Lovely chapter, as usual.
In a way, I think Hermione was testing to see if Dudley was really changed by putting a probably magical child with him and Aaron. A little manipilative of her... Loved it! What was she thinking? I am curious.
I love how your stories complete themselves, making one only really big and filled story! And the little details like the birthday and the house of the biological mother! Thanks!
If you can, upload soon!
FriendofMolly chapter 7 . 5/6/2016
little0bird,
Oh the woes of early parenthood. It seems that Dudley wanting the christening would give him the same connection that Aaron will have with Sarah that the b'rit chayim will give. Moreover it will give Sarah a magical godfather, which she'll need, unless she's a Squib. This is very riveting.
FoM
FriendofMolly chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
little0bird,
Just re-tracking. He doesn't know it yet, but he has finally found a real Mum. He just isn't equipped yet to fully appreciate it. It's no wonder he fell in love with Aaron.
FoM