Reviews for Out In the Open
nocturnal-elia chapter 4 . 7/22
I'm wondering, are Aaron and his family conservative Jews? It seems like they are but I could be wrong.
nocturnal-elia chapter 2 . 7/22
As a Jew, it's so strange to see a Jewish main character... (though very welcome)
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 7 . 6/2
What happened during dinner?
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 6 . 6/2
Dudley, despite what some may think you don't have to force yourselfe to love your parents just because it's expected and you certainly don't owe them shit, so just express what you feel, nothing more.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 5 . 6/2
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 2 . 6/1
Very nice.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 1 . 6/1
Absolutely lovely.
I am really enjoying this!
janiyasayl chapter 7 . 2/27
Hello again! At this point I'm just racing through everything you've written. I love your writing and the way you've written Dudley is amazing. He is so much more human than he is in the original series, and I just know I'm going to think of him in the context of your stories when I go back for another reread. Thank you for sharing your imagination!
Charlie'sAngel713 chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
OMG WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT DUDLEY AND AARON DISCOVERING THAT SARAH IS A WITCH PLEASE
Charlie'sAngel713 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I love this so much! I love that Petunia and Vernon and Marge reacted to Dudley coming out the same way they reacted to Harry being put on their doorstep. And the thing about 'bad things' running in Petunia's family? Fantastic! Thank you!
Izzieluv chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Am I loving Dudley? I think I am!
sherryola chapter 7 . 6/23/2016
I thought it was interesting that they weren't told the child could be magical. and it made me all warm and happy that Dudley wants Harry to be the godfather. I need to go back and reread the story to remind myself how we got here. I love the story though, and I just bet sarah will be magical. Is it Seamus whose mum was a witch and whose dad was a muggle? so sarah definitely could be. fun stuff!