Reviews for Campanella
luluhrh chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
*gasp* *tears streaming down blotchy face* i... i... no words can describe my admiration, my adoration, of this piece of writing.
Millenie chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
¡Me encanta! :'3
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
This made me have a bittersweet happiness.
777angeloflove chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
KYA! YAY! A HAPPY ENDING!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 8/6/2012

Reunion.
Cookizilla chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Awww... How sweet. x3
illicit.azure chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
weird chapter. nothing more is to be said.
illicit.azure chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Short as it is, it makes me giddy and somewhat upset but nonetheless they did meet...It would help if it had been more elaborated. And oh, I almost thought this was a series of unrelated fics with the same theme? (Mistakes Alphonse for Edward) or maybe I'm just a bit of an idiot. Anyways, Love it :)
illicit.azure chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I've been toying with the idea of Edward being a professor and this just happened to hit the spot. Professor Elric, is as I have imagined is tone-d down and all the more mysterious exactly like this. It makes the fan in me squeal.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Aww Alphonse :3 This is so awesome
kim-onka chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
I love this style of writing about known characters from the position of a stranger, say "not in the know", which you applied so well. It creates a special, mysterious and somehow far-away atmosphere. Also, I like how the three chapters parallel one another and in the end present the same situation from different POVs, I think they complete one another perfectly. Great job.

I can't think of anyone else they could find, but just in case I'll alert it :)
SilenceBeckoning chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Awww. I enjoyed it, It really showed the love between the two brothers and the love Hoenhiem had for his children. Especially the way he showed it: from afar. I think you did a wonderful job!
squarepancake chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
I found the tone consistent enough - small differences from the different pov make sense.