Reviews for Tolerate
decaykid chapter 1 . 2/18
I'm so happy to have stumbled across this fic! I can't believe that there isn't more Near/Misa fic given how old Death Note is and all the multiships is has (well, outside the L/Light shippers, anyways.)

This fic is so beautiful and poetic and it's short and sweet to the point and that ending liNE IS A PUNCH TO THE GUT. LIKE OUCH. I WAS NOT EXPECTING TO BE HIT WITH SO MANU FEELS SO SUDDENLY.

All joking aside I love this piece. It has everything I'd love to see from this pairing and is written lovely... lovily? Well written. XD Thank you for sharing.
CNGB chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I know that you wrote this over a year ago, but I thought that this was good enough to leave a review for regardless. Despite the actual pairing, this is how I picture Near in my head, so it was cool to see him written out like this. Good job!
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was beautiful. Something very poetic about this,
Congrats on an amazing Near&Misa Drabble. _
This was perfection.
Maurever chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Well-written Misa x Near! *almost cries with happiness* I can't think who I didn't look you up before when you were the one who got me addicted to the darn pairing in the first place... *waves* It's GoneLookingForMyself from YouTube, if you remember me. Anyways, great fic and I look forward to checking out more of your stuff!
YuXiiao chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This has opened my eyes to accept this pairing. ; u;

This was beautifully written
YuuIsAVampida chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
The summary is awesome! Nice work!
mistyskiies chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
aww, this is so sad... awesome work!